Prologue

Is this considered a prologue? Eh idk. Well, I guess you can skip this if you want, but you might be kinda confused. This is basically the description thingy, but with more details. So, yeah.

•°•°•

Everyone is born with initials on their right wrist. The initials of their soulmate. You might think, "But that could be so many different people."

But that's not all. Anything you write on your arms, will also appear on your soulmate's arm.

Dean Winchester is 17. (Tuning 18 soon.) He was his old school's Jock, except he's not exactly how you picture a jock to be. He likes rock music, sometimes wears all black, and he sticks up for kids who are bullied.  Dean doesn't expect to meet his mystery soulmate, but he likes to write lyrics on his arms from bands he likes.

Castiel Novak is also 17. He's kinda a nerd, but also loves to draw. He's a little bit of an outcast, but has a few friends such as; Charlie, Meg, Garth, Jo, and  Ash. Cas loves to draw random things on his arm, and his favorite thing to see is his soulmate scribbling lyrics on his arm.

What will happen when Dean changes schools and bumps into Castiel?

Side note: Sam isn't gonna be four years younger than Dean in this. Only because then Sam would be like 13, and that's kinda hard to picture. I'll make him like... 2 years younger? Yeah, that sounds better. Plus I intend to add a little Sabriel in here for you guys͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

°•°•°

So, yes, as you probably know, I got this idea from tumblr. Actually ideas. Plural. Cuz one post was only about the initials, and then another post was about things showing up on your arms and yeah.

So, the actual idea isn't mine. Neither are the characters (obviously they are from the show Supernatural.)

But the actual storyline is mine. (Is that what you call it? Storyline? Plot maybe??)

ALSO - There probably won't be smut, (cuz that's awkward) but if I somehow happen to change my mind I'll let you guys know in the beginning if there is sexual content.

Peace bitches
~cc👽