Embarrassing Dancing

***Brooke's POV***

I turned around and saw the dance team coach staring at me. All I could think was 'Oh my god! That is so embarrassing! I was going to want to show so much more talent in the tryout! She probably thinks that I'm terrible! I should just leave!' I was snapped out of my thoughts by clapping, shouting, wolf whistles, and everything else you could think of. I looked at the bleachers and saw all of the jerks, I mean jocks going practically crazy.

That dance wasn't that good was it? They were probably just staring at my body. I thought.

Everyone went quiet as the dance coach was slowly walking over to me. Oh she is going to tell me to leave! That will just be even more embarrassing! I don't want to be the little girl in the corner anymore!

"Well, that was some show." The dance coach said when she made it to me,"Well I see that someone won't have to stick around any longer for the tryout!" Oh God! She's kicking me out! Please don't kick me out!"You made the team Brooke! Congratulations!" The dance coach said.

"Wait, I don't think that is very fair. I think that you should see everyone else before you decide to put me on the team. I don't want to get on the team just because you saw me dance before everyone else." I said to her.

"A great dancer and honest!" She paused," Alright everyone finish up and get in a line! I want everyone to have a song picked out and a dance ready in five minutes!" The dance coach yelled to everyone. I already knew what song and dance I was going do. So all I had to do was sit back and stretch maybe just a little more. Possibly warm some tumbling up. Who knows.

I went to get a drink of water in the hallway and to warm up some tumbling so no one knew what tumbling I was going to be doing. When I got back it was almost my turn so I went to get my music ready.

Everyone had been doing dances to jazz or lyrical songs though some tried to pull of hip hop but couldn't do it. Someone even tried to pull of a ballet but failed miserably. The only people that had actually pulled anything off were some girls that dance at a little studio called Kick'n it Dance Company or something. I'll have to check out that place! (A/N Real place in Sandy, Utah! It's where I dance! Love you dance family!)

When it was my turn I had put my hair back up, put my shirt back on, and put on my pointe shoes. They were on loose though because I would have to take them off at some point. I was doing a contemporary to Hotel California by the Eagles.

I walked over to the dance team coach and handed her my iPod. " Just press play when I get to the middle of the dance floor." I say to her as she plugs my iPod into the iPod dock.

I walked out into the middle of the gym floor and turned around as the music started. I was on point up until the dance started to pick up then I pulled off my pointe shoes and threw them to the front where there was a mat. I started doing more on the floor and did my signature move that is in all of my contemporary dances. It is where you act like your pushing your legs straight then roll forward over your right shoulder.

When I finished the dance I was breathing hard and sweating, adrenalin pumping through my veins. I loved performing! It was exhilarating! I loved the feel of the power as I controlled my body and told it what to do next then see everyone love what I was doing. Along with the adrenaline it was the thrill of a life time and I can really say that because I have done some amazing things.

Everyone was silent so I didn't think that they liked it that much. I was walking off to get my iPod and the rest of my things to leave when all the jocks started to get up from their seats, coming towards me. They all looked very persistent! I wasn't really sure what they were going to do when the head jerk, Damon Somerholder came and grabbed me.

Wait, WHAT?!?

----------------------<3---------------------<3----------------------<3-----------------------<3------------

Hey everyone!!!!

So I hope you liked it!!! I am sick and that is the best my mind would come up with!!! Hope it's okay!!! Sorry it's so short!!! I'm working on making my stories longer!!!!

                                                                                                   <3 ya!!!

                                                                                                           Brookelle