Love on London

Disclaimer and Authors Note:

Hay people! Okay so first thing, I do not know The Wanted and I do not live in London. This is all purely based on a few dreams I've had and an idea that had been in my head for ages now :P

I hope you like it and all names are purely made up, Other than The Wanted guys, Jayne Collins, Steve Mac and a few other people. I've tried my hardest to get everything right. Also time differences and such may differ and not be completely true or correct (I know, it's done for a purpose).

Any song or album I've mentioned is a real song/album and I have brought it (I have HEAPS of music, something like 2654 songs, cause I'm a Ninja like that) so I'm sure they don't mind me putting it in here.

If you want to know something just ask.

I love reviews.

Most importantly enjoy because this is purely Fan fiction :)

.

.

It all started what seemed like minutes ago, at the least days ago, but in reality it was three years. Three years. That's how long it lasted. From nothing it rose like a phoenix from flames only to crumble into ash and about to fall off one of the sky scrapers in New York. She stood with trembling legs on the edge of the building; no one would know who she was in a few weeks. If it took that long to be noticed, then surely it wouldn't be much longer for everyone to forget. But her heart yearned for someone, something, a memory kept stinging her until it was screaming at the back of her teary eyes. When she first met them, when she first met him. The way his eyes fell onto hers like they were magic, it still gave her shivers.

"I could take it all back... I could try to for..." she whispered, but the wind caught her words and sent them in a spiralling cascade down the dark building to the concrete path bellow. A yellow taxi honked its horn to the passing car and a tired person trudged along the dark streets.

"I could?" she whispered again, but her pride stopped her. It always had, and now here she stood searching for something, enlightenment, a word or hope, something that would make her pride fall and her soar. She closed her eyes and went back to that first day.

.

.....Three Years Ago .....

Arria

It needed a darker shade along its branch, and the fog surrounding it was a shade too light, I thought as I brought my pencil over the old oak tree standing out from an old forest filled with fog. Wooden railings stood where a horse rested its large head with a white blaze breaking the blackness of its coat.

"Tell me, I want to know. Tell me, I need to know." I counted three beats and then the rest of the instrumentals followed, a deep bass throbbing through the rest of the song. "Please don't hesitate, what do you think? Ha, I recon a new hit single," said Ricky. Ricky Mormont was tall, lean with dark black hair and bright green eyes that captivated me. He had a clean white smile that spread across his face and made his dimples in his cheek, and he always smelt of mint. Unfortunately he was cocky and extremely overprotective, but luckily if he was too engulfed with himself then he wouldn't notice you going out for a walk. Sometimes you just needed to get out of the air-conditioned black box and his singing.

"It's good," I say with a smile and pulled my earphones out. He gave me a look like he didn't believe me, but smiled anyway and walked over to kiss me. I blushed when the producer, Tim, started laughing. Ricky stood up from beside me and walked over to his water bottle, taking a heavy drink from it and then walked back into the soundproof room for the next verse. The only thing really saving Ricky from absolute disaster was two things; 1: It was auto-tuned and 2: I wrote his songs. Not this one, defiantly not this one. He got some small, unknown person to write this for him in a night and put it as an extra for his new album. You could tell they wrote it in a night because of the minimum use of actual words and actual physical instruments that played it. If Ricky was going to perform this live, his band wouldn't be able to play with him.

I sighed and put my earphones back in, focusing on the picture. Something was missing, it wasn't quite right. I flicked the track to see if it was the mood, I smiled when I heard The Wanted come on. Lately I'd become slightly addicted to their music... Okay maybe just a little more than slightly addicted, rather a lot to be precise. I smiled as Jay started singing 'When I'm standing on the yellow line Waiting at the station, Or I'm late for work, A vital presentation, If you call me now girl, Without reservation, I would try to break through.' I really liked his unique rustiness within his voice; it wasn't a lot like Maverick Sabre, but it had hints of it like that, especially when he sung 'The Fear'.

"Sorry but you can't come in here!" I heard Tim say loudly. I frowned and looked up to him; he was standing up and had put everything on mute for the moment. He was standing holding up his hand towards the door. I shifted my gaze to where a woman and five men stood. The first one to grasp my gaze had stormy ocean blue eyes, my heart gave way and I found myself frozen to the spot, unable to look away from him. It was a haunting feeling within my chest like something had been ripped and then replaced as quickly as a blink of an eye, I found myself holding an unknown breath. Quickly I let it go and put my book down, just fading into the conversation as everything had fallen mute to me when I watched his eyes. I knew he was, Jay McGuiness. This was The Wanted.