Love at First Sight.

Y/N = Your name.

S/N = Second name.

F/C = Favorite color.

S/F/C = Second favorite color.

H/C = Hair color.

E/C = Eye color.

The costume above is what you are watching.

Y/N's Point of View. 

Heh, it's my last day at the A-con, wait, is that a sale on my little horsies! I rushed over not looking where I was going, I ran towards the sale and bumped into a guy with beautiful light brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes, I wanted t stay there looking into his eyes forever, wait, what!? What is wrong with me!? Was I in love with him? No no, I couldn't be, after all, there's no such thing as love at first sight.

Laurance's Point of View. 

Why did Aphmau have to be with Aaron? What's so 'special' about him that I nor Garroth didn't have? Urgh, I walked near to the place where there was a sale for My Little Horse's, and then suddenly I felt to the ground, I opened my eyes to see a beautiful  girl hovering over me, she scrambled to her feet then held out a hand, she had magnificent H/C hair and bright E/C eyes, she was the most beautiful women I had seen in a long time, surprisingly she was even more beautiful than Aphmau herself, she looked down and I could tell she was embarrassed, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't m-mean too...!" she stuttered, "Hey, hey! its alright! Miss...?" I asked, "O-oh! Names Y/N, S/N!" she answered, "Pretty name~" I complimented, her cheeks heated up and smiled, "T-thank you...Mister...?" she spoke, I was about to answer till I heard a loud shout. "LAAAAAAAAAAURAAAAAAAAAAANCE!" Garroth shouted I noticed Y/N laugh, heh, her laugh was pretty cute. "Yeah, before my friend rudely interrupted, my name is Laurance Zvahl, and that's Garroth Ro'Meave," I said pointing and the blonde goof, he yanked at my arm and groaned "Laurance we have to go!" Garroth said, as he seemed to drag me along, I quickly gave Y/N my number and got dragged home.

Y/N's Point of View.

Laurance gave me his number and got dragged home, man what a day this has been, I got a hot guys number, my cheeks heated up as I just shrugged and walked home, once I reached home, I saw that Garroth and Laurance entered the house next to me, holy fuck...We're neighbors...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, guys that it is for the first chapter, I have hoped you enjoyed! 

Word count: 418 Words.