In 27 Days by HonorInTheRain

Book title: In 27 Days
Author: HonorInTheRain
Status: Completed

Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there's was something she could have done to help him.

So to Hadley's surprise, on the very night of Archer's funeral, she has a run in with death...

I must admit, I started this book with eye rolls. The whole death wants me to save a soul got me rolling my eyes and sighing, but three chapters in and I didn't want to waste time blinking.

I liked the fact Archer wasn't a moaning type of guy (get your mind out of the gutter!) I was expecting a nerdy guy who would sit in his room and cry because life wasn't going well for him. But Archer was a bit of a surprise with his sarcasm and rudeness. You would think he would be happy when someone wants to be his friend, but no, that was far from being the case.

I think it was a tad bit selfish for him to take his life, not considering his younger sisters, but I guess we can't always be selfless.

My rating: 8 April stars. I liked her.

OK, so this has nothing to do with the book being reviewed, but suicide doesn't solve anything. Death might seem like the only option, but it never is. Even lord Voldemort had a choice between death and remorse. And what's worse than not having a nose😁.