Just One Night

So, bear with me, another lovely Bad-Boy <3 Good-Girl, no I am not a good girl, nor I have a bad boy, but this type of stories where opposites attract is asdfghjk <3 <3 is heart flattering!

I just fell in love with Cameron, he is *_* just a damn good boyfriend I love him!

Anyway please check it out because I guess if you liked my suggestions you should love this one, one of my favorites here in wattpad, so hey! Enjoy it <3

*To go read the book click on the external link*

_________________________________

“Here’s what I want you to do,” I began, trailing my hands up his muscular body to wrap my arms around his neck. “I want you to do me, and do me hard. Then, I want you to let me go and never mention this to anyone.” Taylor Quessie is tired of being a virgin. Everyone tells her she should wait until she meets someone special, someone she’s in love with, but she can’t. Every time a guy tells her he’s fallen for her, she has a panic attack and breaks up with them. So now she’s resorting to desperate measures. Cameron Riter is the school’s player. He sleeps around, constantly takes girls v-cards, and screws around with their hearts. When Taylor asks him for help, he can’t help but accept. So what happens when, the next morning, he realizes he doesn’t want to let her go? **Used to be The Player Who Took My Virginity**

_________________________________

Rate: 9/10 stars in Lucianna's scale

Have you read it?

I am just in love with the Bad-Boy//Good-Girl stories <3 Anyone else?

Sup kid? Well please leave a comment to help this recommendation book go far :D