Shopping for what? *Thanksgiving special*

HAPPY THANKS GIVING! To those who celebrate it. :D Okay, so this is a follow up of the last chapter, and I did it based of today, which like I said, is Thanksgiving. I do not own Fruits Basket, Music, Video or Pictures if any. I only own the plot and OC. I hope you guys enjoy this, and I would like to say...

Aki (Autumn), I hope you're alright. I've been so worried. I made this chapter to give you a thanks. Happy Thanksgiving Aki (Autumn)! : 3

Hajimarimasu~

Shopping for what? *Thanksgiving Special*

"First on the list is... Mashed Potatoes." Aki said, reading the words out loud. It was Fall, and it screamed the color of it for sure. The trees slowly changed from green to red, yellow, orange and brown; the leafs falling some. Animals searching for food to storage, before they hibernate in the winter. The weather was chilly, and the air crisp. Yuki and Aki buddle up in their jackets, completely aware of the weather. In the streets of the shopping district, they were searching for mashed potatoes. "Should we get boxed, already made and read to eat, or the ingredients to make it?" She asked Yuki. He thought about it, since it'll take to long to make it, and I don't want the food to be cold when we get back home. So let's just buy boxed." He said, with smart reasoning. Aki nodded, and went towards the western food section, which held the boxed mashed potatoes. Aki grabbed it, and put it in her basket; she crossed it off the list. "Next it said... cranberries." They walked over to the fruit section and started collecting them. "That looks enough." Yuki explained, and grabbed the basket out of her hand. "Hm?" "Its quite rude letting a lady carry the stuff." Aki almost laughed. "That's nice, but I wouldn't really be described as a lady." She said, laughing. "That's not true." Yuki explained, and then she stopped smiling. "Well, thanks Yuki. You really are a nice guy huh?" 'Really, he's becoming more and more of a prince everyday.' Aki sweat dropped. "What's next Ak- Akisan?" He was still not used to calling her just Aki. "Try getting used to calling me just Aki. Anyway, next is... green beans. Wow, are we having a western dinner." Her eyes scanned the list up and down. "Oh, I figured we would need that, so I picked it up." He smiled, and showed he indeed had it. "Okay, that's off the list, next is..."

Aki and Yuki continued on, enjoying their shopping trip together. Now, Aki and Yuki were walking back home, their hands full of ingredients. "Phew. This sure is a lot of stuff." Aki said. "What's Tohru thinking?" Yuki smiled, "Whatever Ms. Honda is thinking. Her food will always be great." He smiled. 'Seriously! Maybe he's a prince who lost his memory and was founded by the Souma's.' Her thought thinking. She stopped when she noticed Yuki stopping in front of a shop. Aki moved back to see what he was looking at. Surprise, surprise, it was cheese. "We can buy some." Yuki startled. "No, it's just a craving." He smiled. "Let's go in." She smiled, and dragged Yuki with her.

The bells chimed. "Welcome to my shop. Is there anything you would like?" The shop owner asked. "Um, yes were going to buy some cheese, can you wait while we choose?" Aki asked, and the woman smiled. "Okay." And she left the two to choosing. "So, which do you wan-" She flinched as she saw Yuki almost drooling over all the cheese. Aki smiled, 'Okay, now I know he's not a prince.' This was the first time Yuki acted to childish, like a little kid going into his first candy store. Aki decided to browse, and thinking of which cheese.

The two looked, and then Aki almost came to stop when she saw a certain type of cheese. It was a funny cheese, it was in shape of a rat and mouse. "Excuse... can I get this?" The lady came over. "Sure, lucky you. Not much people notice this, you'll probably be the first." Aki nodded. While Aki was getting her cheese, Yuki was thinking.

Yuki's Pov

Aki-san is really nice, she probably thinks I'm childish, phoning over something like this. I soon found myself frowning. I'm such a kid. I snuck a glance at Aki, even though she says she's not lady like, she's really nice. Inside and out. Every time I think of her... my heart's beating. I felt like this about Tohru one time, but... it's stronger feeling with Aki. I didn't realize I was still looking at Aki, I blushed a bit.

I got up, giving up on the cheese, and when I turned around, I started shock. My eyes met with blue-grayish eyes; belonging to Aki-san.

Normal Pov

With Aki...

"So, is he your boyfriend?" The old lady asked, packing up her cheese shaped food. Aki looked bewildered. "Who? Yuki? Yuki's just a friend." She explained. Slightly blushing. "Too bad, you guys SUPER Kawaii together." The older lady explained. "Yeah." "But..." The lady explained, looking at Yuki.  "I can tell... it might not be like that for soon." She whispered, noticing Yuki was starring at Aki. Aki just held confusion.

They left the shop, Aki opened up the plastic wrapper, and released the bow. Yuki looked surprised, at the cheese. "The lady said it's all types of cheeses that were left overs, and she made then into shapes. They weren't easily noticed, so she gave me a whole lot." Aki gave him a cheddar cheese shaped rat." Aki pulled out a cheddar cheese shaped fox. "Let's eat." She smiled, and took a bite. Aki did so, and smiled it glee. "Don't tell anyone else we have these. They'll get real jealous." Aki said. Yuki nodded. And they ate away of the cheese.

Back home...

Tohru never told them why she was making with these specific items. Yuki and Aki hanged out together watching TV. Aki leaned her head on Yuki's shoulder. "Today was fun." Yuki nodded, enjoying the warmth Aki and himself had. "Let's do it again." She smiled, and he smiled back. "Definitely."

"EVERYONE DINNER'S READY!" Everyone got up, to see what Tohru made, and they all smiled. "WHOA! IT'S LIKE FEAST!" Aki explained. "Wow Tohru, you sure went all out, why?" Kyo explained, coming in. "Oh, Mai reminded me that today was Thanksgiving in America. It seemed interesting, so I tried it out. Who knew it was a lot of work, but the food looks super good, so eat up." Every nodded, and ate away. In the end, nothing was left, as they all were stuffed.

Aki got up, and walked outside, and she smiled. *Looks at the audience*

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!"

CHECK OUT MY BLINGEE TO SEE THE THANKSGIVING SPEICAL OF FRUIT BASKET AND AKI. :3