Closer

As Light and L got dried off, L wanted to got a bit closer. When he saw Light take off his shoe he volunteered to massage his foot. Light's feet were smooth and fragile. They glistened, and L loved them as much as any other part of Light Yagami. Light noticed that his hair was still wet and dried it off a bit. L looked up and blushed. Lght took advantage of this moment to give L a passionate kiss. Then L spoke. "Does this mean you like me too? As more than a friend?" Light whispered his answer into the other man's ears "Yes, my love." And with that they made their way to the computer room where the others had been watching them from.

When the two entered the room they were holding hands not even realizing it. Every one looked at them with strange expressions on their faces. Finally, Matsuda broke the silence. "Hey Light, L! I see you two are a couple now, huh! Misa will be pissed at you Light! Not saying I have anything against gays at all! If you're happy that is all that matters, right? ..heh..heh....I'll shutup now." "Hey Matsuda,'' L was speaking now. "Yes Re-Reusaki (i dunno)?" Matsuda replied in a shaky voice. "Shut the fuck up." With that Matsuda ran off crying.

All eyes were on L now, drilling into his being with both fear and respect. L sat at his desk in that odd way of his and Light stood beside him, all the while holding their hands. The others just stared at them while they focused on the computer, hoping to find new leads on the Kira case. There they were, in their own world together. Not giving a damn about their onlookers or their opinions. The couple simply did not give a fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope you enjoyed it! Give me suggestions please! Thank you!