Chapter Three

Y/n Pov
I opened the doors of Sabortooth's guild. All the members were lined up in front of their Master. You walked towards him. "Y/n Dragneel I would like you to join our guild." The master said. "Sorry but I don't like anything about your guild." You said and crossed your arms. "You know what a guild is right? They certainly don't care for power." You said angerily. "We can make you stronger. You'll be unstoppable. Your far greater than those Fairy scrums!" He said. You punched him in the face and slammed him to the ground and held him down. "Real power comes from your family. A guild like you got nothing on us because were on a whole new level because we are a family and do anything for our family!" You said angerily as your eyes turned a bright red. You glared at the man and started walking out. "You sure are something." He said. You ignored him and walked outside. After a few walks you leaned onto the wall in pain. You slid down. Your vision was getting blurry. "Y/N!" You heard your brother yell.
Time Skip
I woke up in the infarmary and Natsu holding my hand. "It happened again." You said angerily and slapped you head. "Again? What happened?" Natsu yelled angerily. "I dont honestly now its like something consuming me." You said and looked down. Natsu hugged you. "You kept it a secret all this time." He said sadly. You hugged him and jumped up. "Lets go!" You yelled pulling him out the window. You both landed on the ground and hurried to everyone. "Lets see who'll get there first." You said. He nodded and ran faster. You jumped off anything and climed up there. You sat there waiting for Natsu. When he got there he stared at you. "How did you get here!" He yelled making you giggle. "Its a secret!" You said happily. You jumped off and hurried to your team as they decided to let Gajeel participate in hidden. You watched as the three dragon slayers pucked their stomachs out. Just watching made you throw up. You watched as Gajeel and Natsu were in the lead. "The reason we're here is do our friends! The ones who waited for us for all the years we were gone! Who fought through the pain and the heart ach. They were humiliated but even so they stayed strong and they kept our guild together! We're doing this for all of them and were going to make sure that everyone here knows that the Fairy Tail guild never gave up not for instant so there's no way I'm going to give up now!" Natsu said. You started to cry alot. As Natsu crossed the line you hurried to him in tears. You tackled him crying non-stop. He hugged you and held you. "Im sorry I was never there with you and made you suffer Y/n." He said as he hugged you tighter. What he said to me was broadcasted on the lackerma screens. You kept crying. Natsu threw you on his back and carried you back. You hug his back. You pulled the hood over your face. You watched Elfman's fight and knew he was going to win. He was taken to the infarmary. You sat on the edge as you watched Mira and Jenny pose. All of a sudden the girls from Mermaid Heel joined in. Laxus smirked as Master Mavis changed you clothes to a black bikini with white splatters on it. Laxus pushed you off. "Laxus you jerk!" You yelled as he pulled your cloak off as you fell. When you landed on the ground you glared at Laxus. "I'm going to kill you!" You yelled making him laugh. You noticed a bunch of guys staring at you. You blushed and looked away from them. "Y/n you look good like that!" Cana said in a drunk tone. You blushed even redder. You bumped into someone and fell. They fell on top of you. You opened your eyes to see Lucy hovering you. "Sorry Lulu!" You said flustered. A bunch of guys had nosebleeds. You both sat up. You were forced to wear multiple swim suits and other clothes. You were suddenly in a wedding dress.