[✓] Prologue

Hey guys! This is gonna be a Love Triangle story! So.... ONWARDS!

Edit: Yo minna! I'm trying to edit older chapters in this book to match the current writing style I have! I recommend you to re-read the chapters that I have edited, there may be slight changes within the chapters. -13th February 2018

(Edited on 13th February 2018)

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Third Person POV

In the year of X771, lived a little girl name Lucy Heartfilia-Apocalypse. A small princess with a head of beautiful strawberry blonde hair, big and round chocolate brown eyes that were filled with wonder. This young blonde was at the age of five, where nothing had concerned her other than the 'Boogey-man' of the night.

"Catch me if you can!" The little girl said, a laugh following as she ran around in a large court garden, a larger figure behind her as they huffed and yelled for her to stop.

"Get back here!" The man said, his tied up crimson hair flying furiously behind him as his blood red eyes glinted with annoyance and amusement.

"Not a chance!" The blonde cheered, sparing a glance behind her before continuing to run away from the man, seeing a familiar woman at the entrance of the gardens.

"Mommy!" Lucy said, rushing over to the woman and jumping into her embrace, the woman giggling at the young girl's childishness.

The woman had a head of blonde hair similar to Lucy's own hair but only tied into a neat bun atop her head. With brown eyes filled with love, she stared at the girl in her arms like that of a mother would. Of course, that would be the case as she was Layla Heartfilia.

"Sweetie, have you finished your exercises with Igneel?" The mother asked, referring to the magic studies that had been going on recently as the little girl nodded wit a bright smile.

"Uh-huh! Now Uncle Igneel's chasing me!" The girl giggled, looking behind her and pointing at a fairly out of breath male there half bent and panting, muttering quiet profanities as he glared at the ground sulking.

"Lucy, do you remember what I told you?" Layla suddenly asked, smiling sadly at Lucy as said girl was let down to the ground, a small frown etched on her lips and she nodded.

"You said I will have take over your place when I grow up..." The blonde girl muttered, already being told her future duty over hundreds of times as she looked at the grass below her.

"Good girl. Now come on, you don't want you Cousin Minerva and Uncle Jiemma waiting for you, now do you? You promised you'd join the guild once you turned five." Her mother reminded, lightening the mood as the young blonde practically burst with excitement.

"Yay! Yay! I get to get my guild mark!" She cheered, raising her hands up in victory as Layla chuckled before opening a portal that lead to Earthland.

"Now off you go. Remember to be back before dinner starts!" Nodding in compliance, Lucy then stood in front of the portal and waved at her mother, totally ignoring the fuming redhead behind them.

"Hey! Don't forget that I'm still here! HEY!" He called, steam exploding from his ears and nose as his face lit up with red.

Without noticing the angered and pouty man in the background, the young girl then waked into the swirling portal, bright light consuming her vision before her feet touched a cobblestone path, a big building standing tall in front of her.

"Min-Min! Uncle Jiemma!" Opening the doors to the building, Lucy called out to the two people she wanted to visit until she heard running footsteps and shouting.