20. Walking on sunshine

"Are you two a thing now?" Kami asked as she sat down next to Gali with a bowl of popcorn.

"You have too, you've been on what? Three dates so far?" Jane added.

"And that's not counting the blind date" Natasha quickly said.

"Plus, you two look so cute together!" Pepper squealed.

It's been 2 weeks since the team set Steve and Gali on the blind date, and they've been on three dates without anyone setting them up. It was nice, like really, really nice.

The girls are in Gali's part of the tower. It's a whole floor that's hers and all about her. They're sitting around in the living room, eating popcorn and talking. The topic of the hour is Galilea and Steve.

"Well you know that Steve's from the last century, so he might have a different approach for this" She mumbled.

"Pfft. What's different? You really like someone, you ask the person to be your boyfriend or girlfriend" Jane commented.

"Yeah, it's been going on like that forever. Well, maybe in the Victorian ages, if you liked someone you'd marry them... I guess?" Kami shrugged.

"I don't know... and why are you talking about me and Steve? Why don't we talk about Jane and Thor? Or Tony and Pepper? Clint and Natasha, who obviously have a thing going on behind our backs. Or the fact that Bruce hasn't asked Kamilla out yet!" Galilea desperately said so the attention can go to someone else. Apparently that worked because they're all over Kamilla's situation right now.

"He still hasn't asked you out?!" Pepper exclaimed. Kami went red.

"That little- he told me he was going to do it after he finished his experiment" Natasha grumbled.

"Guys, it's okay. If he hasn't asked me yet, it's because he doesn't like me" Kamilla looked down. Gali scooted closer to her and wrapped an arm around her.

"Kami, Bruce freaking likes you. You don't know how he was looking at you when it was my birthday. Oh my god. It was adorable" She squealed. Kami managed to smile a bit.

"Really?" She looked up at her friend.

"My dear Kamilla, have I ever been wrong about these kind of situations?" Galilea asked her best friend.

"Uh, yes. That time you said that a hobo was hitting on you. Or the time you claimed that a German tourist asked you to marry you when in reality he was asking if he could take a picture with you" she informed.

"Hey, he used hand gestures, I thought he was proposing" Gali defended herself. The girls laugh. Once they settled down Jane started.

"I think we should do something about Bruce and Kami"

"Already on it" In two second flat Galilea was off the couch and pressing the elevator button. Kami called after her.

"Where are you going?"

"Uh, talk to a certain doctor about taking a certain German girl on a date" Gali said once she was in the elevator, making sure they wouldn't go after her.

"Wait, what?" Nat asked. Kami caught on and she jumped off the couch but was too late to get her because the doors closed.

"Galilea!" She yelled.

The elevator stopped and opened its doors. Gali walked out just in time to hear Clint sing call me maybe.

"Hey I just meet you and this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe" he sang.