A Not So Normal Day

You would think life would be a movie a few heart breaks a kiss and it all turns happy in the end . Not for me , I just woke up trying to mentally prepare myself for school, which I'm having a hard time doing .I let out a sigh and climb out of my bed and walk across the hall to the bathroom . When I enter the bathroom I turn and look at myself in the mirror " oh my god , I look like I just got hit by a bus !" I look at my appearance my light brown hair is in tangles and I look like a raccoon with fifty shades of black under my eyes . I quickly jump into the shower . As I'm turning off the shower I can slightly hear my parents arguing downstairs I ignore the sounds I hear and jump out of the shower, I wrap a towel around myself and run to my room and close and lock the door .

I walk to my closet and pick out my outfit for today.
I change into black leggings with a white shirt and black Nike's . As I finish putting my shoes on I walk to the bathroom and grab my brush off the bathroom counter and brush out all the tangles and knots I have in my hair . As I put my hair into a pony tail I decide to put on mascara . I look at my appearance in the mirror mentally high fiving myself for doing a decent job .

I walk out of the bathroom and run downstairs to witness both of my parents have left already, to do what? Honestly I don't know any more . I sit at my kitchen table and pull my phone out of my pocket and message my friend .[Hey Amber I'm ready are you on your way to pick me up?] and just as I sent that I get a message back from her [ I'm on your road now come outside ] . I grab my book bag off the door knob and walk outside closing the door behind me

I walk outside to see Amber waiting in her black convertible '' Hurry up and get in we are going to be late !" Amber shouts from her car. ''Fine I'm coming!!!'' I open the passenger side door and set down and as soon as I close the door my friend speed off toward the school I look over at her and laugh '' in a hurry Amber? '' ''shut up Brooklyn I'm trying to get there early Justin is going to be there at his locker '' I laugh at her as we pull into the schools parking lot , she parks her car and we both get out and start walking to the school. ''you know Amber there is a difference between stalking and crushing on some one right?'' she looks over at me and laughs I'm not stalking him I'm just um... making sure he is okay'' I look at her and start laughing.

''Amber that's the same thing, he is fine he is a big boy '' she starts laughing as we walk into the school building . Amber has been my best friend for over 4 years now she has bright red hair that goes down to her waist and she is kind of tanned with green eyes . As for me on the other hand I'm short with long light brown curly hair blue eyes and also kind of tanned . I open my locker and start getting my stuff out when a random guy wraps his arms around my waist . I instantly stiffen in my place and then I turn around and try to move out of his arms "Let go of me creep!!!" I shout at him.

He looks me in the eyes and gives me a disgusting smile and says '' Make me sunshine " . I start squirming and attempting to kick him when Amber walks up behind him and kicks him in the back . He lets go of me and puts both of his hands on his back .

I shut my locker and run down the hallway with Amber . '' That guy is such a creep Brooklyn '' I look at her and say '' I don't know what he wants he won't leave me alone '' I shudder at the thought that just popped into my mind . " So was Justin at his locker?" I say smoothly trying to change the subject. ''No I thought he would be though'' Amber says disappointed I look at her as we are walking into science ''you will get him one day Amber'' I say as we are taking our seats in class . I sat down and laid my books and school supplies on the floor just as I sat back up the teacher walked in , well substitute.

"Hello class I am" Mr . Sparr I will be teaching you science today but I want to know all of you first.''I will point to one person at a time I want you to tell me your name and something about you. " He smiles at everyone .

He starts pointing at each student one by one until he reaches Amber, oh this will be good I thought . Amber Dosn't really care or take school seriously most of the times. "Who about are you?" He ask Amber "I am Amber Star and I like being anywhere but here" she smiles at the end of her sentence as we all are trying to stifle our laughs . " Nice to meet you Amber " Mr. Sparr rolls his eyes at the end of his sentence , then he continues pointing until he gets to me . " and what's your name " I look at him " my name is Brooklyn Nichole and I like, well the same not being here " I laugh as I finish talking Mr . Sparr. Mumbles something and rolls his eyes " ok class now that I know everyone let's get to work turn to page 362 in your work books" a bunch of groans and mumbling comes from the class including me .
-----------20 minutes into class lesson ---------------- - -Mr .Sparr  turns around to face the class " I hope you all  learned something today and don't forget to do your homework " I roll my eyes and then the bell rings the whole class stands up . I quickly grab my stuff and start walking to the door of the class to meet Amber then go to lunch . " that class sucks " I say as Amber stands beside me and we start walking down the hallway Amber looks at me with a perverted smile " No Amber stop your not making dirty jokes about everything !" I groan as I look back at her Amber just starts laughing at me. I turn around and start walking when I hit a hard body and fall on the floor .

" Hey move it Im walking ! , you should learn how to !"

I stand to my feet and look who I just ran into in the face as we both make eye contact my body stiffens and I feel like I should kill myself and have the world crack open from where I'm standing so I could fall into it .As I realize who I just ran into is Alex the man I have avoided my whole life because he always pushed me around " I'm so sorry I shou--- " she should knock you out cold douche bag ! " I turn and look at Amber who just got me in a whole lot more trouble . Alex smiles evilly and leans down so close to my face we are inches apart " oh excuse me little miss princess I didn't realize " he says to me while evilly smirking at me . He stands back up and laughs and pushes me out of the way and keeps walking as I stand there thinking what in the whole wide world did I just do? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ updated ]
Hey everyone ! I hope you like my first chapter I worked really hard on it !
Please like and comment if you like it so far I will continue to write more chapters
I am in school so it might be a day or two before I publish a chapter! I had alot of fun writing it for you guys !!!!
SORRY for any spelling mistakes if any! :D

:PLEASE do NOT steal anything from my book at all I will report you!!