My First Panic Attack!!

Ethan's POV

We all sat in the car in silence. I turned my head to face Courtney and smiled at her.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Nothing, it's just, I'm proud of you!" I said giving her a fist bump.

"For what? I didn't do anything?!?!!" She said laughing.

"For being strong!" I replied.

Grayson gave me a look and I remembered we had to asks her about online school again.

"So, I'm assuming you are doing online school with us?" I asked nervously.

She didn't answer, she just stared out the window anxiously.

I'm starting to worry about her!

Courtney's POV

Ethan just asked about online school, what am I supposed to pick. They'll laugh at me if I say I only want to stay because of Hunter.

"Earth to Courtney!" Grayson said as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry! I just have a lot on my mind that's all." I said reassuringly.

"I can tell when your lying Courtney, and right now it's pretty obvious." Ethan exclaimed.

I let my head drop to my hands, and tried not to crack. I suddenly felt everything get quiet and slow, nothing felt right. I felt a big knot in my stomach, and I felt like my heart was pounding out of my chest. I was super lightheaded, and was seeing black spots everywhere! I couldn't catch my breath and was wheezing like crazy! I could hear Ethan and Grayson in the background of all my madness, it was as if they were talking in slow motion! It was soothing yet terrifying all at once!

"Courtney, baby breathe! Your ok, everything will be fine!" I heard Grayson say.

I think he was yelling but since everything was quiet I couldn't tell.

I suddenly snapped back into reality, and realized Grayson had crawled into the backseat and I was lying on his lap. I turned my head and noticed that Ethan was pale, and looked scared! I quickly sat up and was gasping for air. Grayson held me tight and started crying.

"It's ok princess, you're going to be alright!" He said as tears ran down his face.

I caught my breath and started crying too! What happened to me, that has never happened in my entire life!

"I think she just had a panic attack!" Ethan said a break in his voice.

I let myself drift off, I felt immediately exhausted.

I woke up to Grayson carrying me into our house. He laid me down onto his bed and plopped down next to me.

And guess what?!??! Even after all this, I still don't know if I want to switch to online school!

😪😓😓