Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Twenty-Eight:

"Holy shit Harry put on the screen recorder." Harry nodded opening QuickTime player then selecting 'new screen recording.'

The man then removed his thumb from the screen so the stranger could see them and unmuted Omegle. Their cam was placed so you could see both Gemma and Harry.

"Hey, I'm Zach, what about you two?" Harry's jaw clenched, he knew who he was. He had just spent hours reading about how Zachary Field had died due to the mass force caused by Louis Tomlinson.

"I'm Harry, this my sister Gemma." The latter reached over quickly screenshotting the computer screen for evidence.

Zach continued to make some stupid joke about incest that both siblings struggled not to cringe at, instead choosing to laugh along.

"You look familiar." Harry blurted out, unable to hide his anxiety any longer. Both Styles took notice of how the man squirmed.

"I don't think I have ever met you before." Zach scratched the back of his neck.

"No no, I have certainly seen you somewhere, maybe on the television." Harry's voice gradually became louder and his tone more intense.

Gemma nudged her brother, a way of saying 'you can stop now.' But Harry didn't listen only continued to pressure the man.

"Yeah yeah, on the news mayb-."

Suddenly Zachary interpreted, "I think I have to go, sorry."

He disconnected.

The two siblings make eye-contact before Harry whispers, "no death, no crime... Did we just win our case?"

"I think so..."

---

Harry had promptly stopped the screen recording making sure to save it in multiple places. It was now the following day, and Gemma was at the police station, USB in hand.

"Hello Miss, how can we help you?"

"Hi, I would like to contribute evidence to a closed case..."

---

Two Weeks Later:

Harry had been released from the hospital, and he currently stood outside of the prison he was once an inmate at with a smile on his face as he watched each news presenter attempt to talk over one another. Today Louis was officially being released, not only that, but he would receive a large sum of money due to his unfair incarceration and a personal apology from the head of police.

Johanna had also come around; she had apologised profusely. Harry understood her actions; she only wanted the best for her son. Johanna also had opened up claiming; 'it sounds like you will be in Lou's life for quite awhile. So please, call me Jay.'

The two were now standing outside waiting for Louis as they listened to the news presenters.

"Today we congregate outside of the Alexander Maconochie Jail Center, to celebrate the release of Louis Tomlinson..."

"The supposed victim managed to fake his death somehow..."

"A man by the name of Nick Grimshaw is responsible for Tomlinson's imprisonment."

"Nick Grimshaw set Tomlinson up to make him seem guilty for a crime that was never committed."

"Zachary Field, who was hired by Grimshaw, is also facing jail time for lying to police, faking his death and multiple previous offences."

All the news network broadcasters became quite as the iron door into the prison began to open, out came an overwhelmed Louis Tomlinson. A round of applause was heard, but that wasn't what the small boy was concentrating on, he was looking for a certain curly haired individual who was making his way towards him.

Louis walked towards Harry and finally, blue met green.

"Lou baby..."

"Haz." Tears began to well up in the small boy's eyes.

"Come here and hug me."

Louis did exactly that; he didn't worry about the cameras flashing, he didn't worry about the people cheering, Harry was hugging him, and that was all that mattered.