Best Gift Ever?

[edited]

Brooklyns POV

"Brooklyn, can you come down here real quick?" I hear my brother yell from downstairs.
"Yeah. Be right there!" I shout back. I finish my braid as I run down the steps, tying the end off with a hair tie. I step into my newly decorated living room, noticing my brother and foster parents standing there with huge grins in their faces.
"What's up?" I ask confused as I walk towards them.
"Miles has a surprise for you," my mom says.
"Huh?"
"So it's your birthday tomorrow," he starts "and I thought I would get you this," he finishes as he holds out an envelope. I take it hesitantly, making my family laugh a bit. I rip open the envelope and my eyes grow wide.
"You didn't!" I shout almost about to cry.
"Yes I did!" He says back smiling widely.
"Oh my god!" I say over and over as I go over to Miles and hug him. "Thank you, Thank you!"
"It's for tomorrow, better hurry and pack to see the boys!" He jokes and I thank him again as I run up the stairs.

'I'm meeting the magcon boys, omg'

Tomorrow

"You ready?" Miles asks as he peaks his head through my bedroom door.
"Of course!" I say smiling. He grabs my luggage and we both head to his Jeep. He piles my suitcase into the back and we both hop into the front of the car. Living near the top of Washington has its down sides when it comes to the Magcon Boys tour list.

•••

Miles and I step out of his Jeep after he parks his car when we reach the airport. He grabs my suitcase and hands it over.
"Try not to miss me too much," I joke with him.
"I'll try not to, but I will sleep in your bed at night," he laughs back.
"Love you."
"Love you more. Have fun."
I lean in and hug him tight before I have to leave for my plane.

I rush into the baggage lane to get my luggage checked, and by the looks of it, I may be late due to the line. I mentally groan to myself and begin to worry.
Time flies by and finally I'm out of line. I run to my gate just to find a line there as well. The line moved fast which is good in my opinion. I hand my ticket to the lady and she lets me through. I find myself on the plane trying to find my seat.

'C3, C3, C- ah there we go'

I place my bag into the cupboard above me and sit my butt down in the seat, sighing happily that I am able to sit now. I plug m ear buds in and turn on my favorite artist, Shawn Mendes.

Nash Grier POV

"Hello?"
"Hey Nash, how much longer do you have for your flight?" I hear Cameron's voice ask.
"Huh, I think like t–" I trail off as I feel a presence two seats away from me. I look over and see it's a girl with gorgeous long hair sit down and go into her phone.
"Nash? Nash? NASH?!" I hear as I am startled.
"Yeah?"
"You didn't finish what you were saying. What happened?"
"Ah nothing. Uh two more hours"
"Okay, I'll see you then bud"
"Okay. Bye"

I hang up with Cameron and pray no one sits in between us.

Brooklyns POV

Im listening to Shawn when I get a notification from Twitter. So I click on it and notice Cameron Dallas tweeted.

@CameronDallas can't wait to meet you all!

Two Hours later

Someone taps my arm and I look up with my somewhat blurry eyes and he tells me that we landed. I didn't want to be late to get off, so I stand up, stretch a bit and grab my suitcase while saying a quick thank you.

Nash Griers POV

I make my way off the plane and into the airport and see Cam and Taylor waiting for me.
"Aye brothers what's good?" I say smiling as I 'bro hug' them both.
"Nothing really. You excited for tomorrow?" Taylor asked.
"Of course."

The guys and I climb into a rental car after I throw my bag into the back of the car.

We enter the hotel and believe it or not the hotel was quiet empty besides a couple people.

"Hi Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, and Taylor Caniff," I say to the woman at the desk.
"Room 534, oh and here are the keys." She says.

We start to walk to the elevator and I notice the girl with the amazing long brown hair.
"Guys hold on..." I say.

Brooklyns POV

I get out of the cab giving the guy $10, and go grab my luggage. Still listening to Shawn, I go up to the desk and take out one earplug.
"Hi, Brooklyn D," I say to the receptionist.  
"Room 528," the woman says and gives me my keys.
I put my earbud back in and walk to the elevator and press the up button. I wait for the ding and step in, dragging my suitcase behind me.

I turn my head and realize who I am standing next to...

To be continued! Hi everyone this is kinda my first fan fiction and I hope you like the first chapter. Update soon!
[edit: this chapter has been edited, hope it's not as cringy as it was!]