chapter 3: neighbors

After lunch, it was clear that you weren't very gaunt. You and Jack had stuffed your faces full of delicious pancakes while having a nice conversation.

You thank him for lunch with a sweet smile which he returns. He tells you about how he doesn't have many visitors over which evokes a sad emotion but he quickly turns stoical.

"I think it's time for me to head out," you say in a monotone tone.

"Alright," Jack says almost sadly," I'll get your groceries."

You had almost completely forgotten about your groceries. Getting off the stool that he was sitting on, he turns and walks towards the fridge. Once there he opens it and pulls out your bag of groceries. He hands them to you and them proceeds to proclaim that he would escort m'lady to the door. You laugh at his joke. He was certainly funny and you had noticed that he was very fervent. During your conversation over lunch, you ended up on the subject of YouTube. He shared his passion for making videos which excited you because you share that same passion. You found no enmity inside of this man, he was all around sweet and thoughtful.

He walks you to his door and he waves goodbye as you walk out and down the hall. He closes his door and you walk away.

There was nothing perceptible to tell you which floor you were on so you decided to walk all the way down to the elevator. Your apartment was on floor 4 room 18 so you walk to the elevator and it tells you that you are on floor four. What a coincidence you think to yourself. Walking back to apartment 18 you wonder which apartment Jack was in. You did not look when you left his place which feels a little dumb to you now. You find your apartment and you turn the knob and open the door. Inside it feels really empty, but you shrug it off thinking it's because I just moved in. It's a two bedroom apartment and each room has a full bath. Then there's the kitchen and the living room. So You unpack the boxes that were inside your apartment and you organize your computer room and your bedroom it was only two in the afternoon so you decide to make some videos for tomorrow since today's were pre-recorded. This is when you realize that you hadn't called the company to have your internet set up. This fact rankles you. Sighing in irritation you head over into your computer room where your phone lay on your new set up desk. Picking up your phone you call the company and have a time set up for four this afternoon. After you make the appointment you walk around your apartment and quickly become a scavenger trying to find something to do from your remaining boxes. 

-time skip........-

They came and installed the internet. So You finished recording and editing 3 videos even though you post 2 a day because why not. And you decide you wanted something to eat so you decide to make (favorite cookie kind) cookies for you and your neighbors because you want to be nice

-time skip .....-

You finish making the cookies and you place them on three plates and wrap two of them in plastic wrap and walk over to apartment 17 they were a nice young couple and they loved your cookies you had a small chat and walked over to apartment 19 you knocked twice and they answered before the third knock and someone unexpected answered hi Jack said, hi you said kind of surprised he saw the surprise in your eyes and said why are you surprised? Because I didn't know you were my neighbor you said he was surprised too. Well, I made you some cookies you said, COOKIES! I LOVE COOKIES he said very loudly. You covered your ears because he was so loud.

Well come on in (y/n), he said I walked in the place was familiar as I had been here earlier today, I handed him the plate of cookies and he gladly took them. Yu wnt sme he said with a mouthful of cookies. I giggled no thanks I already had some. You said with a smile.

(A/n)
Hey guys sorry it's been a while I've had some writers block and thus was like 15% edited so sorry if there's something weird xD and some of the transitions are horrible so just excuse that part but anyway CLIFFHANGER lol sorry I had to ok I just really wanted to but anyway I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far I hope to-do more soon anyway(i say anyway a lot in this lol)
Bye
-Sabx10-