Chapter Thirteen...

Samad's POV...

She's married to me and I think she forgot that. She just left me alone and rushed inside the hospital.

Brushing those truly negative thoughts away I just stepped out of car and went towards reception. I asked for Aryan and their she told me the correct room and its direction. I just used the lift and stopped at the second floor as Aryan was resting in the next room.

I was about to whisper.. Jawariyah's name when something caught my eye. Aryan and Jawariyah had a tight hold of each others hand. Huge tears were rolling down from her tiny eyes... I wasn't able to bear it or I would have burst into anger but I controlled myself so I just left the room.

I waited outside in the lobby for more than an hour.. But still Jawariyah didn't bother to visit me.. Or at least she would have confirmed my presence but she just didn't and that hurt more..

Why am I thinking that..? As if I love her from the depth if my heart.. She was just so silly..........

*****************************
Last night she refused to go home with me as he wasn't conscious yesterday... Well I just left her alone with him just because he was still sleeping..

The same thing happened today...

Though she doesn't seem to worry about me so I decided to step first again... This time as I opened the door I heard him talking to her.. The more he spoke the more she cried... I couldn't hear what were they both talking about..

I stepped more closer trying not to expose my presence...

"I'm.. Married.. Aryan" Jawariyah said as she removed her hand that still seemed to kept on him from Last night.. Astagfirullah..! I'll surely teach her a good lesson for that.

"But...? What about my feelings for you..? They don't matter anymore?......" He said politely pinching every inch off my heart.. So he's in love with her with my so called wife.. I'll surely kick his ass.. I will definitely do that for sure.

"Aryan just STOP it.. WHAT ABOUT SAMAD?" Jawariyah questioned.. Well at least she pretended to care for me..

Aryan's POV...

From more than five minutes I am observing Samad.. He's trying to listen to our conversation as if I don't know... Anything.

"Just leave him and be mine..." I said to her as I got a hold of her hand.. Thankfully she didn't push it away but i could see now as Samad's jaws clinched.

"I'm pregnant too..." She said as Samad's eyes widened and glared at her.

"The baby's mine" I said to Jawariyah... just to make Samad feel that I am the father of the baby.. And he's not. I was so happy to see that Samad immediately left the door slamming the door hard.

"I love him" Jawariyah said..  Considering Samad as him... Well thankfully it was to late he already left the room... The smashed door shivered jawariyah and she went outside.

Jawariyah's POV...

Every single word Aryan muttered roamed in my mind but still I left the place and rushed after Samad as he was moving away..

"Samad..." I tried to call his name but he didn't bothered to look at me. I kept following him as he stepped out of the hospital.. He just jumped inside his car and drove it away...

I don't know why he's being so terrible.. Even he heard that I am calling him but he didn't even look at me.. For once... Something was definitely wrong.. What if he heard the conversation between me and Aryan..? A thought popped my mind but I pushed it away and tried to grab a taxi so I could follow Samad's car.

He was driving so rashly.. In the whole journey I just kept praying about his safe ride.. What if he bumps into another car.. Astagfirullah..! God blesses him..

He parked his CAR at home and soon after his car our taxi also stopped.. Somehow I felt sad for leaving Aryan all alone and weak but Samad was more important to me...

"Samad.. Listen to me... Please" I pleaded but wasn't responded. I followed him till upstairs and stepped inside the room as he was about to close the door hard.

"Samad..? What happened to you?" I nearly yelled as I was hardly panting... It was so hard to breath.. As I kept gasping for a little while.

**********************

I hope you enjoyed the chapter... Aryan is spoiling the whole thing...

Do you guys hate him like I do..?

The best part was that this chapter had all three POVs...

Love you guys keep voting..