Chapter 4

I was right. It really wasn't good. The entire family decided to get witnesses to prove that Renesmee and I grow. I was going with mom, dad, Renesmee, and Jacob. We were going to Alaska. After I was dressed warm, it was time to go. Everyone else was leaving. When I got in the backseat with Renesmee and Jacob I became nervous. Dad left the house and we were headed towards Alaska. I was staring out the window at the scenery that went by.

~~

When we finally reached Alaska, we were almost there. Renesmee asked,

 "What if they don't like CeCe and I"

"They'll love you too"

"They just haven't met anyone like both of you before"

We looked at Jacob. I got Renesmee's hand and held it. She gave me a grin. When we reached a house I saw some people.

"Stay here"

Dad got out the car, leaving us. I just stared out the front window. I couldn't hear what they were saying. Mom looked back at us,

"You two ready"

We nodded. We got out the car. Jacob picked up Renesmee and held my hand. We went over to them. They reacted badly.

"Edward what have you done?

"Listen please"

"This is a crime!"

A girl ran at dad but he flipped her.

"They are not immortal children. Feel the blood rushing through them. Bella's their biological mother, I'm their biological father"

"Impossible"

"They can prove it, if you let them"

Renesmee touched the cheek of a woman while I touched the guys cheek. He stared memorized.

"It's the truth"

We looked at her.

 "We're all under a death sentence. Thanks to Irina, she went to the Volturi. We need your help."

They looked at each other then at us. I was hiding slightly behind mom. When they agreed to help us, we were headed back home.

~~

When we got back home, some vampires were already there. Renesmee and I touched their cheeks showing them our memories. When I was outside playing with Renesmee, dad said,

"Hadley, come meet our new guests"

I turned and saw three vampires. Two were a man and woman. The last one was a boy. He was about 15. I instantly got shy. I hid behind dad's legs. He chuckled.

"It's alright Hadley. This is Amun, Kebi, and Benjamin."

"H-Hi"

"Hello"

"Why don't you show them your memories"

I nodded and shyly walked up to Benjamin. He was the only one who would let me touch him. I slowly reached out. My fingertips brushed his cheek before my palm rested against it. His red eyes got wide some. I knew he was seeing me use my elements gift. When I dropped my hand, he got it.

I watched him open my fingers so my palm was showing. I watched him make a mini tornado out of earth. I stared in amazement. He had the same gift as me. I smiled which made him smile.

"If you want, I can help you master your gift"

I couldn't help but nod excitedly. I didn't notice dad grinning slightly. He knew something I didn't know. I made a flower bloom in my hand. I got it and held it out to him. He got it from me then placed it behind my ear.

"Beautiful"

I blushed at the compliment. I knew I would be spending more time with Benjamin.