Chapter 3- The Hospital

ANDR'S POV

There I stood looking into the water then the next thing I know I was being pulled into the water by a squid.I shouted as the squid pulled me in,Sky must have heard me cause I saw him dive into the water then BLACK.

I woke up with Sky carrying me bridal style into a hospital I was loosing a lot of hearts.I looked to my side and saw Jason and Ty running behind him.I saw sky rush to a nurse and tell her something then I saw that they were bringing me to the emergency room then they put some kind of mask on me hn I fell asleep.

I woke up in a hospital room and a very fancy one at that

The walls were iron,the ceiling was diamond and the floor was butter. Its not like the hospital at my place.

I looked around, Jason and Ty were in the corner of the room,ther were two chairs at the corner they were sleeping ( its supposed to look like trulox ). There were 2 door on the side of the room one was probably a closet because the other one had lights on, I heard someone turn the doorknob ,that place was probably a bathroom. I pretended to go back to sleep but I kept my eyes a little bit open so when they look at me it looks like my eyes were closed but I could still see. I saw Sky come out of the bathroom with his hands wet, he shook them to dry them a little. I pretended to wake up so I could ask Sky what happened.

"*fake yawn* Hi sky, what happened,and why am I in a hospital?" He believed my acting and answered my question, sort of...

"Well you see when you were pulled into the water you kind of, I dont know how to say it"

"Um dont mind that,I kind of do that when I get wet,I sort of ... burn"

"Yeah, but its okay we brought you here and you healed"

"Thanks but uh,where's my amulet,you know the one you got"

" Its with me,here"

Sky reached into his pocket and pulled out a butter colored amulet with a white sapphire in the middle,not all people notice but my amulet was glowing,it glows when im in trouble.

I reached for it and put it on,Sky had a surprised look on his face.

"Whats wrong Adam" he was probably unused to people using his real name cause his eyes grew bigger when he heard that.

"Adam answer pwease" I said with a childish voice.

"Im sorry,its just that your eyes turned from purple to green"

[Oh sh*t, I forgot that whenever I wear my amulet my eyes turn from purple with green flecks to green with purple flecks] ( Im not sure if thats right also,from now on andr will only call Adam sky once in awhile )

SKY'S POV

She used my real name "twice".

Nobody ever used my real name,the only one that used it was my childhood friend but shes

gone now.

She asked for her amulet a few seconds ago. I saw here put it on, I was shocked,her eyes turned from green to purple,they looked beautiful.

I realized I was staring at her so I looked at Ty and Jason instead,they were waking up.

"Check it out hashtag trulox" i said in a whisper/yell voice

"We heard that" they said in unison

"Well that was creepy" Andr said

The room filled with laughter,a nurse came in to the room asking

"General,captain Mitch and Jerome are here and with a girl wearing a creeper hoodie,should I let them in?"

"Sure,let them in" I said looking at the window near Andrs bed

Suddenly a girl ran into the room screaming ANDR!!!. The girl ran up to Andr and hugged her.

"Cupa I need to breath you know" Andr said in a voice that sounded like she was being strangled

Jerome came in the room saying "cous, try not to strangle her okay she just got burnt by water,wow, that does sound weird"

"Told ya biggums" Mitch said walking into the room

I looked at the girl more closely,she stopped hugging Andr so I could get a good look at her.

She had emerald green eyes,white skin and blond hair,some of her hair was hidden behind a creeper hoodie that took half of her thighs,she wore knee high boots and short green shorts.

"Hi im Cupa,Andrs best friend." She says with a smile