Chap 1

Melissa Johnson, 16 years old, long black hair, green eyes. I wouldn't call myself pretty but I wouldn't say I'm ugly. I have an older brother named Mason who is way over protective. I live with my mom. I have no friends since we just moved. And I am very scared.

               --Melissa's POV--
I woke up to the smell of delicious bacon. I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth, and threw my hair up into a pony tail. I made my bed and left my room.

"Good morning ma" I walked into the kitchen

"Good morning baby" she kisses my cheek

Mason came down stairs running his hand through his hair."Morning ma" he said kissing her cheek "hey munchkin" he hugged me. I smiled and continued stuffing my face.

"Mason can you and your sister go buy school supplies?"

"Sure we can go after breakfast" Mason smiled at me

-after breakfast-

I went back to my room and threw on a grey crop top, blue jeans, and a maroon jacket

I went back to my room and threw on a grey crop top, blue jeans, and a maroon jacket. I put my hair in a effortless pony tail and ran down to the car where Mason was waiting.

"Where to first Mel"

"Tillys, I need new shoes"

We parked in the parking lot and I jumped out running into the store. I ended up buying a new pair of white high top Converse. We went to buy our school supplies from Office Depot. I was in the binders and folders section on my phone when I bumped into someone causing me to drop my phone.

"I-I'm so sorry" I said reaching for my stuff when I saw a hand grab my phone at the same time as I did. I immediately pulled away and stood up slowly.

"It's fine. Heres your phone" he said with a deep voice. Right in front of me stood the most beautiful person ever. I stood staring at him.

"O-oh thanks" I took my phone from his hand snapping out of my thoughts

"No problem" he had the cutest smile I've ever seen. I was about to say something until I was interrupted by Mason

"Mel come on let's go" I turned to him

"Ok one second, hey-" I turned back and the boy was gone. I sighed grabbed my stuff and walked away.

Idk why this was so cringe when I went back to read it but I fixed it
Re edited 1/19/17