[Revised/Edited] Episode 41: Earth Shaking Clash

-"Sea, Land, and Sky rumble with an unseen force."

*Lei*

I grinned at my sister again. "Good luck!"

She laughed as she stood up. "I already told you, I won't need it. I'll see you in the next match."

I crossed my arms. "You better, I want us to fight in front of this massive audience. If you do happen to fall, then I guess I'll avenge you."

Iah snickered as he walked away. His golden eyes became draconic. "Neither of you will defeat me."

"And Lei won't defeat me," Nahimana said, snickering.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, glaring at the two.

Yen took a step forward, a grin on her face. Iah followed after her. The two reached the ring, now dotted with several boulders. The field advantage was definitely Iah's. Although, my sister didn't need one to take him down.

"Begin!" Eien yelled into the microphone

"Sonus Aurei Venti." A pale gold sword materialized in her hands. The next moment, her sword vanished completely.

Iah backed away. His eyes darted across the arena. Loud sounds echoed back and forth, like fireworks coming from multiple directions, being lit in quick succession. He had to be pondering what my sis was plotting.

Yen chuckled. Blood splattered her hands. "It's your loss, future king of Mina!"

Iah grabbed his left arm and gritted his teeth. Blood trickled down his arm, dyeing the sandy field crimson. He could barely keep track of her movements. The only time that she would slow down was before increasing her speed, and each time she did that, a loud popping sound filled the arena like a jet breaking the sound barrier.

My teammate kept looking around. If Yen weren't flying for half the time, he could've tried sensing her using his earth magic. But even that wouldn't have helped much, given how fast Sis was.

"What?" he said before turning around. His eyes widened. Yen was behind him with her back to him. Her hands were positioned as if she were holding on to a sword.

More blood splattered the stones and sand under their feet as Yen spun around. "You've underestimated the power of us Lan siblings," she said, smirking. "For that you shall pay a heavy price."

The young prince grinned wildly. "Terra Draconis!" The earth below him swayed like a willow tree's branches in a windstorm. Rocks flew into the air as if they were little pieces of clumped paper.

Yen leaped into the air and kicked the top of the barrier, causing another explosion-like sound. Her sword reappeared and released the energy contained within. The entire arena shook, causing Iah to fall to the ground. The rocks below him shattered into dust from the combined power of their spells creating a thick brown cloud of dust around them.

"Did she win?" Hikaru asked, leaning forward.

"Wait," Adela said, holding a hand up. The dust had started to settle down when a pillar of earth struck the top of the barrier. The priestess smiled slightly. "I knew it, he wouldn't be defeated so easily."

A roar shook the entire arena. Standing in the center of it was a one horned Iah kicking the ground, causing slabs of earth to come loose and strike the top of the barrier.

"It's incomplete still," Nyima said, grinning.

I blinked. How strong was Iah in his full qilin form?

Yen jumped down from the barrier as she covered her face with both her arms.