2 - Valentine (BaekMi)

Baekhyun POV

The school is quite noisy today because Joonmyeon confess his feelings towards Chorong . Well , he loves her for three years so he deserved that .

Today is Valentine day , our EXO members also received many chocolates from the girls including me , but i don't feel excited at all because she didn't gives me anything .

Who is she ? She is my junior , Yoon Bomi . I had a big crush towards her since she enter this school.

After my first class , i go to my locker since i forgot to bring the math book along with me earlier . When i open the locker , there's a cute chocolate box wrapped with blue ribbon on my books . I took the box and found the card on it.

Dear crush

I like you since the first day i saw you playing football at the field . Please accept my chocolates since i makes it with my heart .
P/S meet me at the back of our school after class

Yoon Bomi

''Yoon Bomi '' i mumbled . That's means Bomi likes me too ? Well who else the members of football club except me ? There's Jaehyun , Sehun , Jongin and Mark . No way it's for one of them . I'm sure it's for me .

'' Excuse me '' i heard a soft voice from my back . I turn my body towards the voice and see Bomi .

'' Yes ? '' i asked

'' I'm sorry , but may i ask where did you get that chocolate ? '' she asked looking at the chocolate in my hands .

'' This ? I found it in my locker '' i smiled

'' Really ?! '' she shocked

'' Yes , why ? '' i asked

'' I'm sorry '' she bowed '' Could you please gives me that chocolate ? Actually that chocolate is for someone else , i think i put it in a wrong locker'' she said looking at me .

My heart suddenly feel hurt hearing that . That chocolate is not for me , but for someone else .

'' Really ? I'm sorry '' i said giving her the chocolate back .

'' Thank you sunbae '' she bowed then leave me alone at the locker .

In the class , i can't concentrate on what is the teacher is teaching . My mind keeps replaying the scene . Who is the guy that she likes ? Sehun ? No way , he never smiled to the girls . Mark ? Not girls style . Jong In ? He never likes anything except chicken and chocolate or Jaehyun ? Well he's every girls dream . Whatever it is i must find out who is her crush .

After school

I hide myself behind the bush at the back of our school . I can see Bomi is waiting for someone at the bench under the shady tree . Fifteen minutes of waiting , the boy finally appear in front of Bomi.

Wait ! That's Jaehyun . Her crush is Jaehyun . No wonder she said in that card that she likes him since she saw he playing football . Jaehyun is our club team captain .

I can see Bomi blush cheeks when she looking at Jaehyun. Jaehyun is tasting the chocolate and a second later he throw the box in front of Bomi . I heard he yell '' What kind of chocolate is this ? It's disgusting '' and then he leaves Bomi alone .

I'm fuming with anger upon seeing the scene . I immediately go at him and punch him .

'' How dare you broke her heart . She makes that chocolate for you '' i said still punching him

'' Yah Byun Baekhyun '' he shouted

'' You know what ? I'm quit . I'm leaving the football club '' i said then leaving him .

I immediately go at Bomi whose still crying at the bench . I took the chocolate box and taste one of the chocolate . Yes , it's taste like a chili . I don't know what are the ingredients that she put in it .

'' This taste nice '' i commented

She stop from crying and looks at me .

'' Don't taste it , it's disgusting '' she said

'' No , wanna taste it ? '' i asked

She nooded . '' But the chocolate is already dirty''she said

'' There's one left '' i said

'' Where ? '' she asked

'' Here '' i grab her collar and immediately kiss her .

After some time , we stop because suffocate of the air .

'' Yes , my chocolate taste disgusting '' she said

'' Not anymore , because chocolate kiss is the most tasty in the world '' i winked

'' So , what are we ? '' she asked

'' Soulmate '' i replied

And the reply makes her cheeks turns red than usual .

♡♡♡♡♡♡

ChanJi next ♡