Chapter 15

14k guys ‼️

Guys the rest of the girls are in this chapter🤗

Dinah's POV

Oh you better believe that I was going to get her back for that incident at the gym.

So I was going to do something that I've never done before.

Sex under the table.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I invited 3 of her friends to witness it. Camila, Lauren, and sweet little Ally.

"Babe, I have a surprise for you when we get to the restaurant." I told her as I drove.

"Oh really?" She said.

"Actually I have two surprises." I said putting a devious look on my face.

"Dinah, you're really creeping me out with that face." She said as she looked at me weirdly.

_____________________

"Babe, this is like a top notch five star restaurant. How did you get a reservation so quickly." Normani asked as she looked around in awe.

"I have my ways." I smirked.

"Dinah, like you're really creeping me out with those faces that you're making. I feel like I'm about to get murdered." She said.

I gave her the bitch face once again.

"You're not about to get murdered." I chuckled. "I'm just excited for your surprises." I said.

I really don't understand how she's clueless about what's going to happen tonight.

"Oh look here's one of your surprises now." I said as I looked over at the three girls that were coming over to our table.

She gasped. I knew that Mani hasn't seen her friends in like 2 years because she never has time to go see them. So I brought them here for her. How sweet am I, right?

"Mani!!" Ally screamed and ran over to Normani to give her the biggest hug.

Of course everyone stopped to look. It was the most beautiful sight.

I even saw a tear roll down Mani's eye.

The other girls awed and gathered around them in a group hug.

Once we all settled down and got seated, they immediately started talking their "girl talk" as Mani calls it.

But what Mani doesn't know is that when I invited them, I told them that I was just her best friend.

I wanted to see their reactions when they find out that we're dating.

"How's New York treating you Manibear?" Ally asked.

"Actually I've never been better. My job is great, life is gre-" Mani said before she got cut off by Lauren.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah what about your sex life?" She asked eagerly.

I immediately smirked.

Hell I wanted to answer the question for her.

"She means hows your LOVE life." Camila said as she rolled her eyes at Lauren.

"Both are very great actually." She said as she chuckled.