three.

Hazel couldn't remember the last time she had properly slept

Living on the streets, everything she did was close her eyes for ten/twenty minutes only to gain enough strength when she was feeling completely exhausted, but apart from that she had never had a proper sleep until that moment.

Probably because of it, she didn't sleep much. After five hours of a dreamless sleep she woke up, but she felt more relaxed than ever. Her thoughts didn't threat her for so long that she almost felt a good person, but they immediately came back to disturb her.

She stood up from the overly comfortable bed and reached the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth and she felt in heaven. She probably needed some help from a dentist though, since she looked like she had eaten licorice and it had remained stuck in her teeth for three years.

"Disgusting", she mumbled to herself, brushing strongly, managing to remove some of the black but without much success. She then moved to her hair, that she didn't even try to comb. The shower managed to help her situation, but the only way to solve it was cutting them. She searched for scissors in the bathroom and, after finding them, she cut her hair as straightly as possible, reaching her shoulders. Dark brown streams of hair fell on the ground and Hazel felt as if she had just lifted an enormous weight off from her shoulders, literally.

She managed to comb them after that and then stared at the result. Apart from her teeth, she didn't seem as homeless as she was before.

"Good morning, Mrs. Hazel. Can I call Tony?" a voice said behind her and she almost jumped, reaching the main room to find no one.

"Who is this?" she asked, looking around herself.

"My name is Friday, I am an artificial intelligence created by Tony Stark."

"Don't you have a... body?" Hazel asked, sitting down on the bed.

"I'm afraid not. Can I call Tony?" Friday asked again.

"No, can you call Natasha?"

The woman arrived ten minutes later, stopping when she noticed the difference Hazel had applied on herself.

"Well, you're a whole different person," she stated, smiling at her and reaching her to check her hair.

"Yeah, but I still need a dentist," Hazel said, trying not to show her teeth too much.

"Don't worry about that," Natasha said, winking at her.

-

Two hours later, Hazel and Natasha walked back into the Stark Tower after having stopped to a restaurant to let Hazel eat, and immediately reached the meeting room, where Natasha hoped everyone was in already.

Instead, she only found Steve reading through some files without much interest.

"Steve, where are the others?" Natasha asked, reaching the table and sitting down, Hazel following her.