-jealous-

"I want you to meet smackle."

"You're already showing me off, wow!" Riley laughed, flipping her hair.

"You're worth it, and she's a big part of my life." Farkle said nervously, sitting beside her.

"I'm worth it!" She giggled to herself, a large grin forming on her face.

"So... do you want to? Or are you the jealous type?" He teased.

"Farkle, of course I want to, Anyone important to you is important to me."

"How are you so sweet?"

"Okay Finkle I want my best friend back." Maya interrupted them.

Lucas followed behind her, eyeing Farkle as he approached them. Riley knew he was probably jealous, but if he liked maya so much, why was he? She ignored him however, turning her attention to her best friend. "Oh Lucas, hi." She said quickly.

"Hey, riley."

"Hi, Lucas." Farkle held out his hand.

"Hi person I don't know!"

"Lucas, this is Farkle Minkus, my..."

"Close friend." Farkle finished. "I'm her close friend."

"I'm Lucas, Riley's...friend." Lucas shook his hand. Maya glanced at Riley, a smirk on her face.

"Well look at you two, Bucky Mcboing-boing and..." She paused. "Darn it I don't have a nickname for you yet."

"No need, Finkle is degrading enough."

"Farkle?" Riley turned around, suddenly face to face with Smackle herself.

"H-hi," the girl stuttered. "You said one person this is more than one person!"

"Sorry smacks I didn't know they were coming." Farkle sighed, holding her arm. A wave of jealousy overcame Riley, taking her aback. She usually wasn't the jealous type, but for some reason she felt the need to squeeze Farkle and scream "my precious!"

"Hi I'm Riley, Farkle's girlfriend!" She panicked.

"I've heard," she stated. "I believe relationships of any sort get in the way of our studies... Probably the reason I'm more superior than Mr. Social Butterfly over here."

"Hey this is my butterfly, and I'm pretty sure having friends doesn't affect anything." Riley smiled. She didn't realize that smackle would be so uptight.

"I should be going, it was nice meeting you Riley, Bye farkle."

She would have went after her, but secretly didn't want to. It seemed as if Isadora had a crush on him, but he only sees her as a competitor. She could sense the drama coming her way.

"Girlfriend?" Farkle questioned.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"I thought you didn't want any labels, but if that's what you want then..." He smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I messed up, I felt threatened by her and I kind of wasn't thinking."

"It's fine, our time will come when it does, and whenever that is, I'll be the luckiest guy alive."