M: "No!"

D: "What?"

M: "I said no! I am tired of you hurting us, we do nothing but love you! I am fucking tired of living in fear of the man I married. What happened to us? We used to be in love but then everything changed!"

D: "Everything changed when you started to be a fucking slut! And then you had the monster!" He said while pointing at me.

M: "Don't you call her that. You can call me everything you would like but you can not pick on her."

My Dad then grabed my mother and started to hit her. He started to beat her. He kicked her in the tummy and in the arms. He stepped on her. The last thing I saw that night was my Mommy being draged out of the room by my Daddy.

(Next Morning)

My Mommy was whispering things in my ear and my eyes fluttered open. She kissed my cheek. I looked at her arms she was cut and bruiesed. I kissed her cheek and hugged her neck. 

M: "I'm alright baby girl."

She then picked me up and brought me down stairs. I saw there was bags packed.

T: "Mama why are there bags?"

M:" ummmm I'll tell you later"

She then grabed the bags and took them and me to the car. She put me in my seat and put the bags in the trunk then ran to the drivers seat. She then booked it out of the driveway.

About 5 minutes later we got to a big building. My Mama brought me in and told me to sit. I was alone for 45 minutes then my Mama came out of the room. She walked the other way and didn't stop walking. 

T: "Mama!"

She kept walking she didn't even look back. 

T: "Mama! MAMA!?"

She didn't stop she reatched the door and walked to the car. I walk out the door to and went to get to the car but she wouldn't let me in. She looked at me and blew me a kiss. She was crying. Why is she crying? She's not locked out of the car. She then drove away. I sat in the parking lot crying. 

T: "Mama?! Why did you leave me?!"

Just then a lady came over to me and picked me up. 

(6 months later) 

I'v been in and out of homes. All the Daddy's are mean. The Mommy's are okay but know one could replace my Mama. 

Today someone was coming to look for a little girl. I get picked but then brought back so I don't get my hopes up. Usally they want a blonde little girl with blue eyes but I have black hair and brown eyes so I'm not even close. 

"Okay everyone come on down, there is someone here I would like you to meet."

Everyone ran down the stairs. I hate being the youngest. All the girls pick on me. I walked down the stairs and got in line. I saw a lady with Dark black hair like mine she was really pretty. Then I saw a guy with her, he had light brown hair and pretty light brown eyes. They where smiling at everyone and then the man started to ask questions. 

"Hey guy's my name is Justin and I'm just going to ask you a few questions okay?"

We all nodded our heads. 

He asked a few question but then he asked if he could meet with eatch of us on our own. 

It was about 45 minutes till he got to me. 

I walked into the room with Mrs.Anna. As soon as I saw him I hung onto her.

A:"It's okay Tara, everything will be fine."