1) It's Your Love

Author's Note IMPORTANT!-

Okay, hello to everyone who has enjoyed this story so far, it just gets better from here but there are a few very important things that you need to know.

So One, All of the chapter titles are titles or lyrics from a Song that fits with the chapter

Two, This story is presented in two parts. This is for a very important reason that you will see in the very beginning of part Two.

Few other side notes: Timber (Tom's Dog) Is actually a girl...I didn't find out the gender till later and too late to change it, There is Some sexual content, Cursing, and Gay Reffrences in this story so just a warning.The title is based off of Daughtry's 'Life After You', you can watch the trailer on the last chapter of TDWMWTDIFFY.

Thank you if you read all of that, it is pretty important, and thank you if you have decided to continue reading about Tom and Cassie, it seriously only gets better. So please enjoy it.

Authors Note as of 11/21/20: Hey! So just a couple things, this story was first written and published roughly 10 years ago (crazy I know), and time has not been kind to it in some places. Also! Friendly reminder that I DO still read nearly every comment. There are no plans to properly edit this and it shows. Welcome Dracotok-ers! Pleased to have you here! You would not believe the amount of traffic this story has gotten since Draco tiktok has become a thing. Anyway, happy reading!

1/22/21: Hey so I've about had it with some of the comments that have been made on this and the first book. You wouldn't believe how many times I have debated deleting this story and the first one. I still browse through the comments here and if they are rude or are not constructive then you will be blocked. The story has issues, its severally outdated (I have tried to catch some things that had really not aged well but I'm not perfect and haven't read the story in many years) and not properly edited. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Inspired song: It's Your Love by; Tim Mcgraw Ft. Faith Hill

Part 1

Chapter One- It's Your Love

The clouds were darker, as was the sky, as I looked up from the book and outside the coffee shop's tinted window. A storm was on its way, painting the clouds in it's gloominess. The light rain started to drizzle onto the windows exterior. I sighed, this storm had held itself all week and now it's decided to rain.

I closed the book and stared at the cover. I had read it so many times that the binding was now really pitiful. No one can blame me though 'Pride and Prejudice' is a classic, and I am a book alcoholic.

All of a sudden the thought of standing up in a therapy group session and saying 'Hello my name is Cassie and I am a book alcoholic' flashes into my mind and I hold in a laugh.

"Can I get you anything else Miss?" A young girl asked me, eyes towards the empty coffee cup.

"Oh..." I stare at the cup, debating whether I should have another or quit while I'm ahead, then smile up at her "No I'm fine thank you"

She smiled politely and started to turn away, then did a slow double take a wide smile spreading across her face. "Congratulations"

I stare at her dumbfounded. Congratulations for what? Finishing my third cup of coffee of the day? "For what?"

"The ring" She hinted pointing at the diamond ring resting on my left ring finger.

I brush some of my blonde curls out of my face, feeling rather foolish "Right, thank you"