-raison face-

"How do I look?" Asked Riley, twirling around in her floral knee length dress. She wore brown combat boots along with it, adding a small black hat to the mix.

"I think you look hot, hot stuff." Maya snapped her fingers. "You ready for this?"

She was quiet for a moment, before nodding eagerly. "I... Really like him, Maya. I hope that he likes me equally as much."

"Trust me kid, he does. Now go!" She laughed, pushing Riley out of her window.

Hey Riles, are you on your way?

A huge smile formed on her face as she read Farkle's message.

I actually just got here, wru?

As Riley looked around, Farkle managed sneak behind her.
"Boo!"

"Jesus farkle, you scared me!" She giggled, reaching upward for a hug. Riley breathed in the usual minty scent of his black leather jacket.

"Shall we go?" He grinned down at her, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, let's go!" She smiled, lacing her fingers together.

"It's kind of cold," farkle said, noticing the goosebumps forming on her arms. He took off his jacket and set it over her shoulders. "There you go." His jacket smelled even better once Riley put it on, even though it hang mid thigh.

"What about you?" Riley blushed, looking downwards.

"What do you mean? I'm not cold." She could tell that he was, but said nothing. As her grandmother always said, a true gentleman will sacrifice anything for a lady. In this case, a jacket. May he be blessed.

"It looks adorable on you, anyways." Farkle poked her cheek. "Not to say you didn't look adorable before, did I mention that you look gorgeous?"

"Thanks, but you're the adorable one. And only fifty times In the past ten minutes."

Farkle slid an arm around Riley's waist, and she laid her head on his arm. Absolutely nothing could beat this moment. Once they got their tickets for the movie, they entered the empty theater.

"Looks like we're the only ones interested in black and white films."

"Must be!" She shrugged, popping open her box of chocolate covered raisons.

"The previews suck!" Farkle complained, shooting popcorn at the screen, though it only landed two rows in the front of them.

"Well, without the previews people wouldn't be able to get settled first." Riley laughed at his pouty face. "Most people come late anyways. Like us, since you insisted on buying expensive movie theater popcorn!"

"You have a point, Matthews."

"I always do!" She joked, ruffling his hair.

"Stop that, I spent an hour on this!" He whined, ruffling her hair in return.

"Oh, so we're gonna play this game?" She smirked, throwing a raison at his face.

"Gross, keep your raisons."

She threw another one on purpose, to annoy him.

"Oh you've done it!" Farkle laughed, throwing a handful of popcorn at Riley. She retaliated with her raisons, and before they realized, they were hauling all of their snacks towards each other, shrieks of laughter in the air.

"Okay, okay!" Riley surrendered. "I'm gonna break out so bad!"

"You have butter on your chin," Farkle commented, his eyes flickering from hers to her lips.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah," He inched closer to her face until their noses softly touched. "Can I get it?" He caressed her cheek.

"Excuse me!" A deep voice boomed from in front of them. Startled, Farkle quickly sat up. "This mess is absolutely unacceptable. Get out of the theater immediately, no refund!"

"We're so sorry Sir!" Laughed Riley, dragging Farkle behind her.

"Did that just happen?" Farkle hung his head.

"Farkle, it's fine-"

"I'm sorry we didn't get to see the movie, can we go to Topanga's instead?"

She laughed at his cute rambling, standing on her tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

"I said It's fine, raison face."