I was confused, I didn't have anything planned today.

"For what?" I asked.

He laughed, "We're going to put your stuff in your apartment."

I gasped, I forgot all about moving my things in. My mind started rushing about all the things I had to do, like buying plates, groceries, cable.

I frowned at the thought.

"Lighten up, it'll be fun." He smiled.

His words and smile made me feel better. I nodded and headed off to the room. I pulled my socks and shoes on and then stood in front of the mirror to see how I looked.

(Her outfit)

I pulled a lint ball off of my pants and grabbed my suitcase and carry-on bag.

Jungkook was still standing by the door. He already had my other suitcase.

"Ready." I said.

We went downstairs to the lobby and told the receptionist I was checking out.

She gave us no problem and thanked me for staying at the hotel.

Jungkook called an uber before I could and in a matter of 3 minutes it pulled up to the curb. We got in and told the driver the address.

We were inside the apartment in no time, putting my clothes into the dresser and putting my belongings in the bathroom.

Jungkook left after a while of hanging out. We watched movie on my laptop and ate some snacks.

I was just about to leave to get some groceries when I heard a knock at the door. I wasn't expecting any visitors since Jungkook left.

I looked through the peephole and saw an Asian family holding a bottle of wine. They smiled through the peephole. They seemed very welcoming so I opened the door.

"Hello, welcome." They said in unison. There was one girl and one boy with them, along with a mom and a dad.

I smiled, "Thank you so much." I took the wine and they nodded reassuringly.

They said a small goodbye and went back to their apartment.
I put the wine in a cabinet and walked back to the door. I was just about to leave when my doorbell rang again.

Another Asian family was welcoming me to my new home. I smiled and thanked them. They gave me a bottle of wine as well.

I was just about to leave again when another family came to my door. I was starting to get annoyed.

I opened the door quickly after looking through the peephole, thanked them, and took the bottle of wine. I put the bottle of wine in the cabinet along with the other two and headed to the door.

Right when I was about to turn the door knob, the doorbell rang. I was to annoyed to look through the peephole again so I just swung the door open.

There Suga stood, smiling mischeviously. I frowned, I wish it had been another Asian family.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes.