ZEN (Hyun Ryu) R18+

"...Good morning, sweetie..." You hear a calm, soft voice whisper. "Hm...?" You rub your eyes sleepily, slowly putting yourself into a sitting position. "W-where am I...?" You ask, your vision finally becoming clear enough for you to focus on who was in front of you. 'Holy... It's Zen!!' You thought to yourself, your eyes widening. "Zen, why are you here??" You ask a little louder than normal. "My silly, sweet girl... You're at my house, remember? Ever since Saeran tried to kidnap you and I saved you, you have been living at my house together with me," Zen explained, cupping one of your left cheek with his right hand, softly rubbing it with his thumb, looking into your eyes. You blush slightly, looking away. "Aww... Come on, sweetie... Please look at me..." Zen says, tilting your chin up and pressing his lips to yours. "Mm, Zen...!!" You move your lips in sync with Zen's, clutching onto his white jacket. He licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance, which you gladly accept (although you're not exactly the bold type).

"Mm, Zen..." You moan into the kiss, tangling your hands up into his hair, tugging lightly at his beautiful white/silver hair. Zen hesitantly reaches for the first button on your pajama top, making your eyes widen in shock. "You don't want to, do you, (Your Name)...?" He asks, sadness evident in both his voice and his beautiful face. You cup his face in your hands, lifting his face up so that he is now looking into your eyes. "That's not it at all, Zen. I want to do this with you. Really, I do. I was just surprised that you wanted to do this so early, you know?" You tell him, reassuring him of his doubts. He chuckles. " You do know it's around noon, right, (Your Name)?" He asks you in a teasing tone, smirking at you. "It is?" You ask, tilting your head to the side. "Yup," he answers, now grinning. You look down, completely embarrassed. "W-well, t-then..." Zen chuckles again, lifting your chin up to face him again. "You're so adorable, you know that, sweetie?" He asks, finishing unbuttoning your pajama top, gently pulling the sleeves off your shoulders. Why are you nervous? You and Zen have have been dating and living together for so many months now. Why do you feel so nervous? "I can tell your nervous, (Your Name). But, it's okay. It's us. Why should we have to hold back...?" Zen tries his best to comfort you. "You're right, Zen. I'm so sorry..." You apologize. "It's alright. That just means we have to give this our all, right? It is both your and my first time, after all," "Yeah. We can do this," You smile up at him from your position under him, wrapping your arms around his neck, and crashing your lips onto his in a fierce, passionate kiss that makes Zen wanting to take you on the bed right that second. He reaches behind you and unclasps your bra, letting it fall to the floor. Zen breaks the kiss, sitting up to stare at your body in awe. "You're beautiful, (Your Name)..." You blush a dark crimson color when you hear that phrase leave his perfect lips. You lift yourself up, burying your face into his neck to hide your blush. Zen chuckles, threading his fingers through your hair gently. "So cute..." He kisses the top of your head, pushing you back down on the bed lightly, reaching for your pajama bottoms. Tugging them down and off, he leaves a trail of sweet kisses from the valley of your breasts, to the inside of your thighs, making soft moans come from your slightly parted lips. Zen hooks his finger onto your panties, pulling them down and off, bringing his face down to lightly kiss your lower region. He then sticks out his tongue and starts to lick through your clit. "Mm, (Your Name)... You taste so good... Even better than I imagined," Realizing how amazing you taste, Zen brigs his tongue deeper into your clit, mimicking the movements his cock would soon make while inside your beautiful body. "Ahn, Zen...!!" You cry out, feeling something tightening in your lower abdomen. "Ah, Zen, I think I'm about to --" You tightly grip the bedsheets under you, zipping your lips tight so he can't hear you moan. Zen moans, sending vibrations through your body, as he feels some type of fluid enter his mouth, swallowing it. Coming back up to your face, he leans down and kisses you, throwing you off guard.

You shyly tug at the hem of his jacket, looking up at him reluctantly. Breaking off the kiss, he unbuttons his jacket, pulling it off along with his shirt, dropping them to the floor. You blush, seeing his bare chest for the first time, and fumble with the buttons of his pants. You finally get it undone, unzipping the zipper, slowly pulling down his pants. He kicks them off, having them also landing on the floor. You hook your fingers into his light gray boxers, pulling them down, looking away from his shaft in embarrassment. "Do you mind, sweetie...?" Zen asks you, putting his cock in front of your lips, waiting for some kind of response from you. You nod lightly, hesitantly licking the tip, hearing a quiet moan come out of Zen's lips. A little bit more confident, you wrap your mouth around his cock, bringing your hands up to massage the parts that couldn't fit in your mouth. Bobbing your head up and down on his cock, you look up to see his reaction and almost cum on the spot. Zen's head is thrown back, his eyes rolling to the back of his head, a light blush on his cheeks, lips parted slightly as he groans in ecstasy. "Ahhn, (Your Name), more..." You comply to his request, bobbing your head faster, causing Zen to thread his fingers through your hair. His eyes widen as he feels his cock retracting in your mouth. He cums inside of your mouth, his seed flowing freely down your throat, with a loud groan. Pulling away from your mouth, he cups your face in his hands, and kisses you passionately, exploring your mouth with his tongue. Lining up the tip of his cock with your slick entrance, he pulls away from the kiss, whispering in your ear, "Ready, babe?" You nod, tangling your hands into his soft hair, crashing you lips onto his, hungrily exploring his mouth with your tongue. He slowly enters you, making you break the kiss, crying out in slight pain. Hearing the pain in your voice, he stops, a worried look on his face as he looks down at you. "I'm so sorry, (Your Name)... I'll stop if you want me to," Wiping the tears off of your face with his thumb, he leans down and kisses you hotly, trying to make you forget about the pain.

Soon, the pain turns into an indescribable pleasuring feeling, making your eyes go wide as you moan loudly in ecstasy. "Mm... No, Zen... Please don't stop... It feels so good..." A blush appears on your face and darkens as the minutes go by. You start to grow impatient, wanting him to slam you into the mattress of the bed that the two of you share every night. "Please, Zen... G-go faster, ahhn..." You beg him, starting to roll your hips into his, trying to pick up the pace of his thrusts, and it works as he brings his hands down to keep your hips still, as he thrusts faster and deeper into you until he repeatedly hits your g-spot. You feel the now familiar tightening in your abdomen. "Z-zen, I'm about to --- " "I know, babe. Me too..." Zen groans loudly as you release on his cock, triggering his release. His hot seed floods your insides, making you moan loudly as well.

Collapsing on top of you, you feel Zen's hot breath in your ear as he whispers, "How was making love to your super handsome boyfriend?" He asks, watching your cheeks turn bright red. 'Well... He's not wrong...' You thought to yourself, snuggling into his bare chest. He pulls out of you, making you whimper from the emptiness. "So..." "I-it was a-amazing..." You stutter out, blushing darker. Zen softly chuckles, sweetly kissing the tip of your nose and covering you both up with the covers. He sighs, "Good, cause I wouldn't mind doing it again," Closing his eyes, you hear his breathing change to someone who's sleeping. You blush even darker, if possible, turning your back to him, making Zen tighten his hold on you. Before you drift off to sleep, you hear one last thing from him.

" I love you, sweetie."