XVII

"I need a little loving tonight, hold me so I'm not falling apart"

"Don't you want to do something fun? We can go clubbing!" Avery urges, Louis barely acknowledging her as he flips through the channels. Avery rolled her eyes in annoyance, letting out a huff as she slipped off the bed and pulled up a pair of leggings and shrugged on a cable knit jumper.

"I'm going to find Dylan and Jace and see if they're up to something interesting, feel free to join." She spat at Louis who watched her disinterested as she slammed the door shut.

•••

"Hey." Avery smiled, seating herself beside Jace at the small booth in the bar.

"Hey Ave, where's Louis?" Jace asked with a small smile, giving Dylan's hands a squeeze as he retracted.

"He's resting, he has shit stamina." Avery giggled, hoping they'd believe her lie as she didn't want them to think they had problems. Dylan rolled his eyes, playing with his fingers and looking down at his lap.

"We should play a game." Avery suggested, wanting to forget about her relationship problems. Avery called a person over and ordered shots.

"Let's play never have I ever!" Avery exclaims, Dylan almost immediately wanting her to leave. Although he was the one to invite her, she was already annoying her.

"I don't drink." Dylan admitted, cheeks blazing as he looked over at Jace who was giving him a fond smile.

"Maybe we can drink a little bit seeming as we're on holiday and you're not on call for once." Jace spoke, Dylan finding himself nodding because he loved Jace and he couldn't help it.

"I'll start!" Avery giggled, pushing all the glasses into the middle of the table. "Never have I ever had a gang bang." She laughed even more when both Dylan and Jace didn't move, shrugging as she looked over to Dylan.

"Never have I ever been outside naked." He spoke, not knowing how to be vulgar in the slightest. Avery grabbed a glass and downed it with a smile, explaining that she tanned naked. Jace chuckled, shaking his head as he thought about his next words.

"Never have I ever had a threesome." He burst out into laughter when Avery grabbed yet another shot. She giggled, being a lightweight and was already half gone.

"Never have I ever..." Her eyes lit up as she faced the two, eyebrows wiggling. "Had it up the ass." She spoke, laughing as they both reluctantly downed a shot.

•••

Many shots later Avery was thoroughly drunk and the two boys were on the verge of being past tipsy. This was when things got awkward.

"Never have I ever cheated on my boyfriend." Avery giggled, Dylan frowning as he watched Jace take a shot, his eyes never leaving Dylan's.

"I don't want to play anymore." Dylan spoke, memories clouding his mind of when Jace told him he had kissed Avery, the thought of his lips touching another hurt.