00. | [the rooftop]

Gorgeous cover made by >> kimtaeum

His POV

The orange haired lady jumped of the roof in front of his very eyes. He collapsed on his knees and stared at where she was standing just a moment ago with a horrified expression on his face. He couldn't believe what he just witnessed and then he suddenly saw her climb back on the rooftop like it was nothing. He was confused and her face was serious when she held a skirt in the air.

'' One of the girl idols got her skirt blown away by the wind when it was hung outside with other laundry and it landed on the other rooftop that is only a meter lower from this one, '' she flatly said and pointed over her shoulder. Then she sighed and he noticed the bags under her eyes, bruises on her elbows and red marks on her hands. '' Tch... Idols these days, so overly dramatic... ''

Her eyes were completely black when she walked closer and held her hand in his direction to help him up from the ground. He told her that he was sorry for thinking she was there to kill herself and she said he wasn't being stupid because people did crazy things and sometimes they just couldn't help themselves from not wanting to keep breathing. He watched her when she inspected the skirt she came to get and wondered how it was possible he never saw her orange head before.

'' When was your debut? ''

His question made her burst in to laughter and when he heard her laugh he couldn't help it but to smile too. '' You are way funnier than I thought you were, mister Byun. Get off the roof now. I want to get home before midnight and I can't leave you up here on your own. ''

He wasn't even able to protest when she grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him back inside. He was still shaken when he watched her lock the door that lead to the rooftop and his eyes were shining with anger when he stepped in front of her and asked: '' Who even are you if you aren't one of the idols? Why are you playing with me like this? Who do you think you are? ''

She looked at him for a few moments and he noticed she had freckles on her nose. Her mischievous smile showed how much she enjoyed messing with him. '' Wouldn't you want to know? Well, I'm not telling you... All that I will say is that I have no idea how you ever get laid considering you have so much ugly kid's underwear. It is kind of embarrassing honestly. That time you thought your Iron Man underwear disappeared or was stolen by one of the other members from your group it was actually me. I threw it away and you can thank me for saving you from being a twenty four years old virgin. ''

His mouth was opened with shock and she laughed out loud before she slowly walked away down the hallway. He was still standing there long after the girl was gone and trying to figure out what just happened. The reason he came to the rooftop was forgotten and all that he could think about was the smug look in the dark eyes of the girl with bright orange hair. A dangerous smirk appeared on his face because she thought she was so clever insulting him like that, but there was no way that he could just let her get away with it.

You want to play a game, ginger demon?

Alright, let's play.