How it all began

**5:30am**

Courtney's POV

"Courtney get up!!!" I heard my two brothers yell. All of the sudden, I felt Ethan and Grayson jump onto my bed.

"Come on Courtney, we have school!" Ethan said.

I rolled over and glared at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, it's just I'll never understand how you two have this much energy at this time." I said as I sat up.

They both laughed and ran out of my room. Ugh, now I have to get ready. 😫 I don't want to go to school.

I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom.

I decided to wear this, (picture above) I hope Hunter notices me today! Oh wait, I forgot to explain that to you

I decided to wear this, (picture above) I hope Hunter notices me today! Oh wait, I forgot to explain that to you. He's the hottest guy in the whole school, and I have a really big crush on him. I'm a grade below him, but I'm smart so I take all advanced classes, which puts me in most of his classes! We'll never be a thing, but hey, a girl can dream!

I finished doing my makeup, which consisted of concealer, a little eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss.

I headed downstairs to see Ethan and Grayson sitting at the table eating breakfast. I don't get hungry in the morning so I didn't eat anything.

"You ready?" Grayson asked me as he put his plate in the sink.

"Yeah." I replied.

We walked out of the house and to the car. Ethan and Grayson are 16 but they just got their licenses, so they drive me to school.

Ethan started the car and we were making small talk until Ethan and Grayson gave each other "The Look". "The Look" is basically when they have to tell me something really important.

"Ok, so we've been meaning to talk to you about something." Ethan said nervously.

"Ok, what about?" I said back.

"So you know how we've started Vine and all, right?" Grayson said.

"Yeah?"

"Well a lot of people at school are bugging us about it, and they might start annoying you about it too." Ethan explained.

"I don't care if they annoy me," I said shrugging it off.

"Ok but you see....." Grayson paused.

"What's up with you two, you've been acting suspicious all morning, just tell me!"

"We're going to do online school, starting next week." Ethan blurted out.

"What, why?!!!!??!?" I asked confused.

"Because we think it will work better, with the whole "Vine Star" thing."

"Look before you argue with us, we were wondering if you want to switch over to online school too?" Grayson said as he turned his head to face me.

I stayed silent, and tried to understand why my brothers would avoid their problems like this. I mean they're pretty tough for only being 16!

The car stopped and I stepped out of it, I waited for them to both get out, and before they said anything to me,

"I'll think about it!" I said quietly, as I looked at Grayson.

I then turned around, and walked into the building.

I have a big decision to make!

😯