Author's Note: Rewriting

Hello everyone. My name is Autumn and I am your author!

So today I wanted to state some things that made me want to rewrite this book and some future things you should probably expect just in case.

First off, I just wanted to thank all of the people who have supported me through my long journey of finishing this book the first time, because honestly it was a time in my life where the support made me feel extremely happy.

I wrote this fanfic when I was going through a hard time in my life, where sometimes I'd feel alone or even just hurt. I was dealing with so much change during the time that the only thing that made me feel happy was writing. Writing this book espacially.

And of course as there are lovers of this book, there must be haters.

Of course if you are an author, you will eventually come to terms that there will always be people who don't support, like, or just generally hate your books.

And you know what? I'm fine with that. Because everybody has their own opinions.

I will admit that when I wrote this fanfiction, I wasn't always factually correct. I was young and I was just concentrated on the plot of the story. Simply that.

But now that I am older and I have much more writing experience, I'm going to give this book my all in a way that I didn't get to the first time.

So I'm sorry if you did not support this previously because of the factual errors and grammar, but I'll tell you now that I'm ready to rewrite this and see what I can do.

Second off, I just wanted to let some of you younglings know that there will be mature themes in this book such as:
-Mild Launguage
-Sexual Themes
-Extreme Cliffhangers
-Severe Shipping and Possible Squealing
-LOTS OF DRAMIONE!

Now third off, if you have read the first draft of this book, I'm going to tell you now, you are going to be very surprised with the differences of plot, character actions, just everything really.

So think of this rewrite as a fresh start. Something totally different. Which is kind of refreshing to say because getting to now change things I've always wanted to change here is just straight up glorious.

And lastly, I wanted to say thank you to all the people who are giving this book a chance or re-visting to read this story as I write.

If it weren't for you all, I wouldn't be doing this. Because I love you all.

And if you ever feel as if you are alone in this world or going through something, shoot me a message and we can talk.

Always.

So stay tuned and I love you Potterheads so very much! Stay safe and goodbye loves!
💚Autumn.