58.5

Don't scroll if you're not on chapter 58 :1 don't you do it! spoilers!!

last chance!!!

Chapter 58.5

Zac x/ Riley

-

"Relax, it will only hurt more if you don't" he whispered and I tensed.

I almost whimpered when he grabbed my erection and hissed, pushing against his chest as he stroked it.

"Fuck, you're making me hot" he commented before moving his hands away and taking his shirt off. I shivered when I felt his defined muscles against my back, not daring to look anywhere but the covers of the bed.

Where'd your sly confidence go huh? Guess it was never really there around Zac...

I moaned slightly in pleasure as he trailed hot kisses down my back, returning his hands to my crotch making me grit my teeth.

"An apology would be a nice add on to this anyway" he hinted and I scoffed.

"Go fuck yourself" I retorted and he chuckled, pulling his hands away from me.

"Myself?" he questioned in a teasing tone, and I almost turned to give him a look when he started nuzzling into my neck again.

"Now why would I do that, when I could easily fuck you" he whispered and I gasped in shock and pain when I was suddenly thrust into.

When did he take his clothes off?! And why doesn't he realise just suddenly sticking it in there fucking. hurts.

I started shamelessly panting and moaning uncontrollably as he thrust into me roughly, clamping a hand round my mouth to get myself to shut up.

"Thought you were the type to like it rough" he commented in amusement after another moan managed to escape my hand and I bit my lip.

"Aww don't stop, no one will hear you" he teased then caught my arm when I tried to hit him with it.

He then gripped my other arm with his free hand, stopping me from covering my mouth and I gritted my teeth in frustration.

I'm not going to lie, this hurts. I wish they'd all be a bit more gentle. I'm guessing they've never bottomed in their life or something, and don't know how much it hurts if you aren't gentle, if you don't prepare. And where's the fucking condom, he better not have any STD's.

Ugh, my frustration is just turning me on somehow, and that's frustrating me even more!

He then pulled my shoulders up, moving with me so I ended up kneeling between his legs. My breaths started to get shallow as I was penetrated even further, and my back arched away from his chest as I rested the back of my head on his shoulder.

"I love that flustered expression of yours" he muttered as one of his hands stroked my cheek, the other wrapped across my chest holding me upright.

He started trailing kisses up my neck again as we sat there, the stillness was frustrating, but still managed to turn me on due to me being able to think about what was going on more, focusing on the feeling of his skin against mine, as well as the warmth inside of me.

"This is also a nice way to get you to shut up" he smirked and I just closed my eyes instead of responding, trying to steady my breathing.

"What are you doing?" I whispered after several moments of sitting there and heard him snicker.

"I'm waiting for you to apologize, I won't carry on until you do" he stated and I tssked at him, taking a sharp breath when I moved slightly.

"Meanwhile, I'll just enjoy...well, you" he teased before nuzzling into the side of my neck again, running the hand holding my chest along my nipples.

The other hand teased my skin as it gently skimmed along my waist. I started panting slightly as him kissing and sucking on the side of my jaw made me even hotter.

Fuck.

He growled slightly before making me whimper a little when he managed to thrust upwards.

I moved against him in some kind of lust filled hunger, and didn't resist when he let it settle into some kind of rhythm.

So much for not moving until I apologised, not that I'm complaining.

He gave a kind of strained whimper himself, and I looked at him to see him wincing with his eyes shut. I can imagine this position makes me feel a bit...tighter, if you know what I mean.

I strained my neck before managing to suck and kiss the edge of his defined jaw, making him open and widen his eyes in surprise before suddenly gripping my erection.

I tensed but didn't move away, licking the side of his chin and as far as I could reach up his cheek in a seductive manor.

"Riley" he called in a flustered and strained voice, making me smirk before gasping as he tightened his grip, just about the same time heat filled my insides.

I kind of forgot to breathe as he stroked me harder, moaning as he bit down on the side of my neck before climaxing.

I gasped and panted as we sat there before he pushed me down and onto the bed's surface again, trying to catch his breath as he lay on top of me.

"Well shit, you really know how to get it on, don't you?" he commented in surprise and I rolled my eyes at him, stretching out and lying on my front with my head resting on my crossed arms.

Why did you do that Riley, why did you let him do that...

It's okay, it's not like anyone can possibly find out. Shit, there's cum all over my covers! GREAT.

;