Chapter 3

I never got over the weird things of being a vampire. Getting everywhere mega quickly. My powers multiplying in power. My life becoming much more fun!

But everyday I was confused. It would be three more days beofre my brother has to leave to go back to Forks, with Renesmee. Thats not what bothered me so much, even though having Ness taken away from me hurt, but it was the fact Embry kept beggingg Jacob if he could stay.  Alec hates him, he hates Alec. But he wont quit staring and its getting on me nerves.

'Honestly Scar, did you really believe Embry wouldn't like you?' Jane was saying to me as I packed Nessie's bags, she as usual forgot to. 'I mean, even as a human you were stunning! It's natural for him to like you!' She giggled when Alec came in, fuming. 

'That mutt will never touch her Jane! He know's we're engaged! Dont he care!?' He was shouting loud enough I knew everyone would hear. I didn't mind, I rushed to him and looked into his eyes.

'I love you Alec, forever. Dont worry about him. He will never step in our way Alec. I love only you.' He smiled at me and gently kissed me. I was chuffed to bits, we actually had forever! Jane cleared her throat and rolled her eyes.

'Let go of her for a second bro, shes me best friend too you know! Come on Scar, I wanna go out for a few hours, like to the city?' She grabbed my arm and practically dragged me off Alec.

'Why can't I come!?' I heard Alec shout behind us. Jane laughed and started to jog out. 

Embry's POV.

I thought she was stunning and yet she did not return those feelings. I hadn't imprinted, I was trying to, but I hadn't. She loved that senceless blood-sucker. And my heart broke.

A tree twig snaps behind me and I turn to see two evil red yes.

'Hello Embry.'

'Aro?' ...

TBC