"Lou, sweetie all the carrots are gone" I whispered, he stirred but didn't wake. I thought for a minute, before rushing to my bedside table, I pulled out the airhorn I had from one crazy night last year, I ran back over to them placing it near their ears. "Carrrotttsss!!!" I screamed honging the horn. They shot up in bed holding their ears. I dropped the can and ran. "Claudia!" I heard them shriek my name, but there was no way I was stopping, I ran past the kitchen, spotting the other three, "Where are you?" Liam started but I just kept running.

"Hiding!" I yelled as I heard two very angry sounding footsteps running down the stairs. I bolted outside, running past the pool and bali themed garden, I kept going till I found a shed type thing, I hadn't shown the boys this place before so hopefully they wouldn't know where I was. I sighed opening the door. I hadn't been in here since I was 16, It had quite alto in it, a modeling stage, dancing floor, little studio type thing, the three things I loved most, Modeling, singing and dancing. I smiled at my little creation, when dad was away for 6 months, I made this my project to keep my mind off everything. I walked over towards one of the main stereo type things I had, I pressed play on it, a slow song played.

I smiled pulling my hair out of the messy bun, my curls cascaded down back, grabbing the pare of ballet shoes, in the pigeon hole type thing, I placed them on tying the ribbon around my leg, and the same with the other foot, I stood up and waltzed towards the floor, their was a huge mirror on one of the walls, with a bar in front of it, I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself, alto of things had changed since I last stood here, but the one thing that hadn't was the playful look in my piercing blue eyes.

I put my arms out ready to do a spin, I turned on my heels, kicking my leg out as I went, I kept going and going and going, until I felt a little dizzy, I stopped when I heard someone laugh behind me. "You always were a graceful ballerina Claud" Harry smiled, I could see his reflection in the mirror, he was leaning against the doo frame with his arms crossed his chest. Louis was doing the same but leaning against the wall instead. I smiled sheepishly, walking towards the stereo I turned off the music, with a sigh. "It's a shame I didn't pursue it" I half laughed, walking towards them. "So you have always known how to dance like that?" Louis asked looking like he was in awe.

"Mum was a ballerina, and i adore her for it, thats what I wanted to be when I grew up, but when I was 8 it finally sunk in that she wasn't coming back son I stopped" I sighed, taking seat on one of the couches, the boys joined me, Louis taking a seat on my lap, and Harry next to us. "Why? You were amazing... Claud, you had the effortless talent, it was like it was in your blood, you didn't even have to try or so Dad told me" Harry said shaking his a little disappointment in his voice.

"It hurt to much, so I took up modelling when I was 10 and stuck with that ever since" I admitted, playing with my hands, Louis placed his on top of mine, to settle me. I looked up at him threw my lashes, his cute smile played on his lips, anyone every noticed how girly his lips looked when he smiled that toothy grin? You have oh good I thought it was just me He placed a sweet kiss on my head.

We sat in silence for a few seconds before Liam,Zayn and Niall came bursting threw the door. "What the hell, how do you all know about my shed!" I cried, Liam laughed, rolling his eyes. "Forget that, we have bigger problems. I was just informed that we have an interview in oh I dunno an hour!" He screamed panicking a little Woah woah hold up

! Mr Daddy Direction himself is having a melt down. Shit were really are fucked then I looked to Harry and Louis. "Well go on then!! I'll have everything ready when you get back so we can leave straight away" I announced but Liam shook his head.