Chapter 9. Grocery Shopping and Heartattacks.

Sunday's were always amazing to me. Although Monday is right around the corner, it's the perfect day to just relax and watch all your favorite shows and movies while snacking on ice cream and chips. Another great thing about Sunday's is that my parents are actually home for the week. It's the one day of the week I get to see them all day and actually talk to them.

All of that was put to a halt though when they weren't home today, but instead a little note was left in their place.

'Went away for a business trip for about 2-3 weeks. Here's some money to buy food, and other needed items.

Signed,

Mom and Dad.'

That's it? No, 'No boys, parties, or drugs!'?Just a little bit of money for food. Sighing softly, I crumble the note up and throw it in the trash and stick the money in my pocket. Might as well go to the store now and get some pizza's.

Grabbing my phone, I send a quick text to Gina asking if she wants to go and then head up to my room to get changed. Throwing on some black leggings, a sweater, and my favorite converse, I sit down on my bed to wait for her reply.

Yesterday with Zander was great. After the whole mini fight/laughing fit we had, we went to several other stores that we liked, bought a ton of stuff we probably didn't need, then headed back to his car. I really wanted to stay awake, I really did but as soon as my butt hit the soft passenger seat I was out like a light. I don't even remember how I got into my bedroom, it was that great.

My phone pings loudly letting me know Gina texted back.

"Sure! Be there in 5 :D"  -G

"See you then!" -S

Five minutes pass by, then ten. Of course she's late, wouldn't be Gina if she wasn't late. The honking of a horn blasts outside, scaring me half to death. My phone beeps as a text comes through from Gina.

"I'm here!" -G

Yeah you don't think I wouldn't have known from you blowing the horn?? Grumbling to myself I slide off my bed and head downstairs and out the door. Gina starts waving frantically when she sees me and I can see her slightly bouncing in her seat. As soon as I open the car door I'm bombarded with the never ending questions.

"How was it? What was it like? Did you have fun? What time did you come home? What did you buy? What was he like? Did he kiss you? Did he try to kiss you?! Oh my gosh, if he pulled a fast one on you I'll beat him up. No matter how much I ship you two already! Omigosh, I'm so excited!! Why aren't you talking? Are you sick? What took you so long? Why do we have to go to the store? Wha-"

"OH MY FUDGE WOMAN LET ME SPEAK!" I cut her off with a shout, her eyes go wide with shock and she whispers a small "Sorry." Before starting her car and heading towards the store.

Shaking my head I place a hand over my forehead, a headache forming slowly. "It was fine. We had a lot if fun and I honestly don't even remember what all I bought or what time we got home. No he didn't try to kiss me! He didn't try anything! It was just a friendly get together, not a date." The last words came out a little quieter than expected making me wonder, had I been wanting it to be a date?

Gina smiles at me sheepishly, "Sorry for all the questions, I just got a little excited." I simply shrugged and turned back towards the window, watching the buildings and trees pass by until finally we were at the supermarket. Hoping out of the car we start towards the store.