This is the story of a girl, just like many of you out there, who is suffering from depression. How she met a wonderful girl, online who lives at the other side of the world, who helps her.
A girl who is sad and depressed.
A girl who wants to stop cutting.
A girl who is going to start her own Butterfly Project.
I am that girl. This is
My Butterfly Project.
Names are changed, as are some locations. Some details are not mentioned. This is NONFICTION, this really is my story and I don't know how it will end.
This is going to be my journey from the day of today to the day where I hopefully will be able to not grab the knife.
I also will explain things from the past in here, so you can understand things better. There probably will be no romance in it, because this is real life.
If you hate/can't stand:
-people who are gay/lesbian/bisexual
I advise you will not read this.
The Rules of The Butterfly Project:
1. when you feel like you want to cut, take a marker or pen and draw a butterfly wherever the self-harm occurs.
2. name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. NO scrubbing the butterfly off.
4. if you cut before the butterfly is gone, it dies. if you don't cut, it lives.
5. another person may draw them on you. these butterflies are extra special. take good care of them.
6. even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support.
There are also people in this story who are on Wattpad. Unless I have their permission, I will not call them by name if I "know" them in real life. My best friend in real life is here, and my best friend online is on here. I can name somebody on this site or a story, if I read that and thought it was worth mentioning. If you see your name/story mentioned and you don't like it, tell me and I'll remove it.
YOU ARE READING
My Butterfly ProjectNon-Fiction
This is the story of a girl, just like many of you out there, who is suffering from depression. How she met a wonderful girl, online who lives at the other side of the world, who helps her. A girl who is sad and depressed. A girl who wants to st...