Flight Attendant

☆Jade★

Ugh, why do we have to move back to that place? I'm already quite comfortable here in L.A. Besides, I bet there aren't a lot of things that I should be looking forward to. The things that used to bring me so much joy now bring me so much pain. There's just no point. I guess as long as food and fun are there, I might not care. Probably. I hope so.

*Knock, Knock*

"Honey, we're going to be late, hurry up and come down now." My mother said softly outside my door.

"Coming, mom." I yelled not so loudly, just enough for my mom to hear. I immediately went inside my bathroom and stripped. As I showered, I reminded myself to act befittingly. I know I'm a royal, but going back to that place just to make sure everything is quite fine, including the issue with the wolves, is quite a hassle. My parents could very much just take care of the matters on their own. So, why do we need to move back? Why do I need to go back?

I turned off the shower and dried myself. I wrapped the towel around my waistline and went outside of the bathroom. I sat on my bed for a little while, then I decided to go to my walk-in closet. I looked around trying to find my clothes when I realized they were already in the luggage.

My board shorts and my black Captain America Tee are the only ones left. I slip my clothes on and looked for my slippers. After wearing my slippers, I slip in my Rolex on my left wrist and my cuffs bracelet on my right wrist. I looked at my bedroom for the last time and then shrugged. I guess the memories of the fun times that I had with this place end here. I went to our private runway to board our private jet.

When I got inside a new flight attendant greeted me. "Good morning, Miss Jade. I am Blythe Peterson, your head flight attendant for today's flight."

I smiled and winked at her. "A beautiful morning for a beautiful lady like you."

When I passed by her, I stopped and whispered, "Meet me in the bathroom after the jet settles in."

I continued on my journey to the aisle and nod my head to my parents and my overly excited 5 years old little sister, Julie. I went to my seat and sat down. I buckled up my seatbelt and waited for everything to settle in. The flight attendant and the pilots said something, but I wasn't listening. The jet finally went off the ground. It took a couple of minutes for the seatbelt sign to turn off and for the jet to settle down.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and make my way down to the bathroom. I got inside the cubicle and waited for that sexy head flight attendant to come in. After waiting for like 5 minutes, she finally came inside the cubicle. Damn, she is really sexy. Good enough to pass my time. I licked my lips and looked at her.

"What took you so long?" I asked Blythe while turning the lock of the cubicle and pinning her on the door.

"I-I was n-nervous." she stuttered. I smashed my lips to hers and she immediately moaned. Using this opportunity, I slip my tongue inside her mouth.

I skillfully undressed her and sat on the toilet cover. Her eyes were glazed while I suck on her hardened nipples. She made me stand up and got my shorts and my boxer briefs off. She's quite shocked when she saw my secret, but she's too horny to care. She then went down on me and sucked on my dick. I held her head and encourage her to suck it harder and faster. I groaned. Shit! This lady is one hell of a sucker.

I made her stop and sit on the toilet cover. I licked her pussy and stuck my tongue inside. "Ah, ah, there. Faster. Ah, ah." She moaned. Damn, she has a very loud mouth. Hopefully, no one hears her.

I stopped and let her stand up while I sit down. I motioned for her to sit on my lap. She guided her clit above my dick and slowly let my dick inside her pussy. I groaned while she moaned. I held her hips while she moves up and down, faster and harder. I stopped her hips from moving before she can cum and stood up.

I made her bend, face on the toilet cover, and fucked her doggie style. She moaned so loud that I think my parents woke up from their sleep and the birds might've even heard her outside. "I'm cumming."

Her walls tightened around my dick as she releases her cum. She even squirted. I still thrust into her several times. Each thrust gets harder and faster. I released inside of her and she had her release for a second time. I helped her ride her second orgasm for a bit.

Then, I got my dick outside of her glistening pussy and let her lick it clean. I quickly slip on my boxer briefs and board shorts. I then licked her clean and kissed her lips. Letting her taste herself in my mouth. She moaned. I helped her get dressed and said, "Just call me whenever you want to fuck. You can come to my place or I can come to yours." I slipped my number inside one of her pockets and went back to my seat.

When I walked past my parents' seat, my father talked to me telepathically. "Did you just have sex on the jet's restroom?"

I cleared my throat a little before answering. "Can't I, dad?"

He chuckled before answering. "You can, kiddo. Just not too much. We don't want you going around and impregnating some stranger."

I sent a thumbs up in his direction and smiled cheekily. "Got it, dad."

I settled in my seat and relaxed since there are still approximately 3 hours left before we land at our private runway in Pennsylvania. "So, was she good? Does she taste good?"

Before I could answer him, my mom smacked him on the back of his head. "Rayzac, darling, you might've forgotten that I can hear you loud and clear. Sleep and stop bothering Jade."

My dad mumbled a response and I just shake my head at my parents. I'll make sure I won't fall for you again. But I hope we can be friends at least. I hope you're doing fine. I hope you were happy, and still happy. I'm sorry, but I'm about to do something idiotic. I just can't be hurt again. Not by you or anyone else. You will always be here in my heart... With that thought in mind, I finally drift off into a dreamless sleep.