-crush-

"Bay window, now!" Riley insisted.

"We're in school, Riles." Complained Maya. "Can't you wait until we get home?"

"No, it can't!" She grinned,
Itching to tell her about the guy she saw terribly bad. Ever since yesterday afternoon his beautiful face has been engraved in her mind.

"Fine, bay window." Maya gave in to her horrible attempt at a puppy dog face. They sat at a bench in front of a huge, colored stained window that reminded her of a church. "So?"

"Cute boy."

"Lot's of cute boys."

"Super cute, peaches. But he may have a girlfriend."

"What cute boy, tell me, tell me now!" Maya said sarcastically, jiggling her shoulders.

"Well," she started, "He's about 5"8-"

"No crazy, I mean how does he look?"

"He has icy blue eyes, brown hair... cute little freckles that run across his tiny little button nose-"

"You got it bad." Maya smirked.

Riley smiled warmly, eager to get to Topanga's and possibly, if things wentRiley.way... see him again.

--

"Queen Elizabeth!"

Instead of paying attention to her father's lesson, Riley was day dreaming. She knew she'd most likely never see him again, but hey, a girl could dream.

"...Queen Elizabeth," Cory repeated, Realizing that Riley wasn't paying attention. "Riley!"

"Cory..." She cooed, a smile forming on her face.

He looked frantically from her to Maya. "Hart, why is my daughter broken?"

"She's crushing on some guy at the bakery, sir."

"Lucas?" Cory raised an eyebrow.

"How would I know," He leaned back in his seat. "We're not a couple anymore."

And thank goodness for that. Thought Riley.