PREFACE.

PREFACE.

For once in her lifetime, Malia Montgomery felt in control of her life — That was until her mother died of Pulmonar Cancer and was obligated to move with her uncle Mason.

"Do i really have to?."

She asked as she raised an eyebrow at her Jessica, a not so old woman, she came from child services and was taking care of her case. The worst part of Jessica is that she didn't like Malia and she didn't care what happened to her.

"Yes you do." The woman huffed once again. "Your father is dead and so is your mother – Your uncle is the only one that volunteered himself to take you in full custody, since your parents didn't leave anything stipulated of who would take care of you if this where to happen."

Malia bites her inner cheek as she stares at the ground, thinking that maybe those words wouldn't of sounded so harsh if they hadn't come from Jessica's mouth.

"They never thought that this was going to happen." The girl muttered.

Truth is; who would of expected it? Her father died when she was 1 year old – She doesn't remember him, and the only reason why he knows who he is it's because of the small amount of photographs that laid around her house. And after 5 years of her mother struggling with Cancer, she finally gave up.

Malia remembers sitting outside the front porch, her mother sitting on the wooden chair as she takes a puff of the killing machine ---A Cigarette---.

"Mom you should stop smoking." Malia mutters softly as she looks at the smoke that not so long ago was in her mother's mouth.

Her mother let's out a cough before smiling.

"Seriously, don't you want to see me grow? Don't you want to be there in my weeding? Don't you want to be there when I graduate from College or-- When i have kids?." Malia says desperately as she stares at the woman who raised her.

Her mother smiled sweetly.

"And i'll be there honey." The woman whispered before taking another puff and breathing out the toxic smoke.

Her eleven year old self didn't understand it there - Sitting on that porch. She was too young to understand that there's people who want the best for us — But that doesn't mean they want to be there for us when that happens.

Her mother didn't even flinch when she heard the news. She saw it coming - But for Malia, it was as if her last breathing resource had ran out, as if her world was turned upside down and in that moment she knew.

She saw it coming.

"Your uncle will be picking you up at the airport tomorrow." Jessica said before handing the plane ticket to Malia with a stern expression. Malia took it but she didn't know how, it had been only three days since her mother passed away — And all Jessica could do is give her away to some stranger.

Malia had meet Mason once, and she didn't even remember when. She just knew.
But still, he was the only one that wanted her.

"Where does he live again?." Malia asks Jessica with a stern look, her small hands gripping on her blue navy coat.

"Forks, Washington." Jessica nonchalantly replies as she stares down at her phone. Malia nods before clicking her tongue and standing up from the cold metallic chair.

She made her way to the familiar halls of the office before opening the doors and being greeted by the sudden wave of cold of Minnesota.

A week ago she was at school with her friends, now she was making her way to an empty house she used to call home.

...

Damn Andrea back at it again with the trashy stories.

So i'm Twilight Trash - I have always been Twilight Trash.

And im #TeamEdwardAF sooooooo, any thoughts?.