Chapter 14

Chapter 14

        Later in the day, I took Jett home on Rudolph. Rudolph was a little more giddy then the others, but I wanted Jett to see his red nose glow. Jett laughed when he saw it and I slipped my arms around his waist. Since I rode Rudolph more times then I can count, I held on to him so he wouldn't fall off.

       We went to his house first. When his Mom and Dad saw us, they gave us big hugs. We just told them we were at my house for a while. We spent a few hours at his house, where I gave him his present. I couldn't think of a good one, so I just got him dog tags. One had a heart on it with our initials in it, He loved it.

     Jett got me candy canes and bell earrings, which, surprisingly, I didn't have. I loved it, all the same. After singing a few Christmas carols and eating cookies, we went over to my house. Jett squeezed my hand as I opened the door. "Connie? Mason?" I called. They didn't answer. Were they mad?

   I took a deep breath and started looking around the house for them. I didn't find them on the first level, so I went upstairs to see if they were in their room. I knocked once and opened the door. To a scene I hoped I would never have to see.

   Jett pulled me out of the room and closed the door quickly. He kissed my hair and said, "Pretend you didn't just see that, okay?" I nodded. Ew! Ew, ew, ew! I never want to see that again? "Holly?" I turned around to see Aunt Connie, her hair in disarray, her face flushed. She was only in her robe. I winced. "Um, hi, Aunt Connie," I said. "Weren't you wondering where I was?"

   She shook her head. "I knew you were with Jett," she said. "I'm sorry you had to see that. Maybe we should lock the door.." Her cheeks flushed. "Where's Uncle Mason?" I asked, flushing a bit myself. "In the shower," she mumbled. I blushed a bright red. "Um, come down when you're decent," I said. She nodded and closed the door gently.

    I turned to Jett. He was smirking. "One day, you and I will be doing that," he mused. I blushed scarlet and slapped him. "Jett!" I hissed, pulling him down the steps. "Don't say things like that!" He laughed. "I would say I'm kidding, but I'm not. I love it when you blush," he said, and my blush grew more pronounced.

    "Stop saying things like that," I said. He smirked. "I'm going to kiss you," he said. That was the only warning I had before Jett's lips crushed mine, his hands in my hair, massaing my head. I gasped, and that gave him the oppourtunity to taste my mouth. I wound my arms around his neck and kissed him back, loving the way his lips and hands could make me feel.

   He ran his hands down my back, scratching slightly and I moaned lightly. He smirked against my mouth. I ran my hands under his shirt, over the planes of his chest, and he moaned. Loudly. I smirked, wider then him. He growled and pushed me against the couch harder.

   "Okay, you can stop now." Jett pulled himself off me and I blushed, again. "Now, I know you just saw us doing worse, but, really, keep your clothes on," Uncle Mason said. I glared at him. "So, who wants cookies?" he asked.

~.~

   A few hours later, after calling all our friends and wishing them a merry Christmas, Jett had to go home. "I guess I'll see you later," he said, a little sad. I tapped his shoulder and he looked up. I kissed him quickly. When I pulled away, he smiled dreamily. "I love it when you kiss me," he said. I smiled. "I'll kiss you tomorrow," I whispered in his ear. He smiled.

   "Bye, Mr. and Mrs. Saxon!" he said. They called back bye's and he made his way down to his car. With a wave, he drove away.

~.~

   The next five days were like a fairytale. I got everything I wanted for Christmas, mostly becasue I was nice, but we all know the majority of it goes to Santa being my Dad. I visited Mom and Dad every day, bringing Jett, except for the twenty-eighth. His Mom wanted his to go caroling with her.

   New Years Eve was finally upon us. Jett, Amanda, Brad, Mr. and Mrs. Anderson were all here, including Mom and Dad. I curled my hair for the occasion, and Jett couldn't seem to stop playing with my curls. He liked to call them 'springs'.

  "Boing!" he said, as he let one go. I slapped his hand, but he just caught it and kissed it. I smiled ahppily at him. "Ew," Amanda said. "Can you two just stop being love-y for a minute?" I looked at her with interest. "You think we don't see the way you look at Chad?" Chad is her neighbor, and she absolutely adores him, and vice versa.

   She went beet red. "Um, sorry," she said. "Be as love-y as you want." She turned away and Jett laughed. "Well, Holly, I know how to get her to shut up now," he said. I looked over at him and smiled. I settled under his arm and breathed him in. He smelled like candy canes and cookies, with his scent mixed in.

   "Are you smelling me?" Jett asked, a bit amused. I looked up at him and nodded. "You smell good," I said, putting my face in the crook of his neck and taking a deep breath. I kissed the hollow his neck and he shuddered. "Time to watch the ball drop!"

~.~

Alright! Once more chapter then the epilogue! thank you all so much for reading!

QUESTION: WHO LIKES (LOVES) HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD!?

xxSavannah