"I am the sexiest man in all history." I said with an impish grin.

     He grabbed me once more until I gave him what he wanted. Once he had his validation we lay there catching our breaths. It wasn't until nearly a full minute later that I realized the gravity of the situation. Here was Levi Rickston, high school crush, former football quarterback, strikingly handsome devil, on top of me. It was in that moment my mind went into to gutter and replayed the words over and over again, "not an ounce of fat on his body." 

     I looked up into his eyes and briefly wondered if he understood what he was doing to me. I was never good at reading peoples emotions, so I couldn't tell you know what his were. At first flashbacks of a homophobic jock came crashing  unto me. But this was different. Now that he didn't have his friends around, he didn't act like an ape.

     Levi slightly leaned down and I held my breath. I was anticipating the moment of impact but he pushed up at the last moment. I cannot explain the level of disappointment and feeling undesirable. It was almost like being punched in the gut, or a close second to being told you're ugly. 

"Levi?" I whispered.

"Lets get this done." He muttered not even turning around. 

     The rest of the day went with him ignoring me. It wasn't until night time when we turned in that I had a chance to explain myself. Even though it wasn't me who started it, I still wanted my somewhat friend back. 

"Levi?" I whispered. 

     When he didn't reply I threw a balled up sock at his head. Or tried to. It was pretty dark but I was sure I had a least gotten his attention.

"Seriously? You can't even throw five feet away?" He asked.

"It's dark. Even you-" I was suddenly cut off from my defense by a sock hitting me in my face. 

"Okay. Whatever. Lucky sho-" I was hit again with another sock that wasn't mine.

"Oh gross!" I sputtered.

"Hey you started it." He replied.

"I didn't start it. I didn't start this and I didn't start...that." I said with a deep breath.

"Speak english I don't understand queerlingo." 

"Okay seriously?! Stop with the gay jokes. That is so ninth grade!" I practically growled as I threw a pillow at him.

"Hey!" 

     I heard quick movement and then felt a soft punch to my face. I reached up and tried to grab the pillow but he pulled it back and I was hit relentlessly with a barrage of pillow attacks. I tried to reach up and grab him or stop it but he kept hitting me until I rolled over. 

"Let me guess. There's nothing to talk about." 

"No. Theres not." 

"So hows that smoking hot girlfriend of yours?"

"Damn it Jamie!" 

     I was suddenly grabbed and thrown onto the bed. He climbed on top of me and grabbed my shoulders hard close to my throat. He shook me once and then moved close so I could see him in the glow of the moon.

"Stop that! I am not gay. I am not bi. I thought we were okay but I guess you just can't get over your little crush on me."  

"You knew?" I winced.

"Of course I did. You couldn't stop staring at me every chance you had. Even when you was with that twat Blake, you still stared." he said as he let go.