I Know.

Sapphire's POV

I'm in my room laying on my bed, waiting for something to happen.
"Sapphire! Ruby's here to pick you up!!" I heard my mom yell.
"Coming!!" I changed my clothes and ran downstairs.
"Hey Ruby. Why're you here?" I walked up to him.
"Don't you remember? We were supposed to buy more stuff for our secret base at Lilycove."
"Since when did my secret base became ours?" I crossed my arms.
"Well, I usually hang out with you there and I stay there whenever it rains while I am grooming my pokemon. So we basically share it."
"Fine. Mom, we're going to Lilycove Department Store, you wanna buy something?"
"Nothing really. Have a safe trip."

TimeShkipToLilycove

"Hey Sapph look at this! It's so cute!"
Ruby said as he hugged a Swablu plushie
"Don'tya already have a plushie like that back at the base?" I asked.
"Well, I just really love plushies! They are very cute and they don't bite you if you dress them up." Ruby glanced at her with an annoyed look.
"Geez, did that really hurt?" She scratched her head.
"Uh yeah." He said and placed the plushie on a shelf.
"It's your fault for trying to put some nail polish on me! Ya know I don't like that!"
"Hmph. You should start acting like a proper lady, you barbarian." Ruby turned around and started looking at the stuff on the shelves.

Sapphire's face softened.
'Maybe I should, since he likes things that are beautiful and pretty. Unlike me, I'm a wild girl who has no beauty whatsoever.' She thought.

She looked down and started to sniff.
Ruby heard her silent sobs then looked at her. He looked at her with a worried look and placed a hand on her shoulders.
"H-Hey I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. You don't have to change. I like you the way you are." He hugged her tightly.
Soon afterwards, Sapphire pulled away.
"R-Ruby.." She started to blush.
"Yeah?"

"I-I LOVE YOU!!" Sapphire yelled.

Ruby looked at her with a confused look.

"Um Sapph. I've always kinda knew."

"What?" Her eyes widened

"I know."

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!
PPG HERE SAYIN SEEYA!! XD