We apparate to Hogsmeade, where Angie, Fleur and Alicia are sharing a flat. We knock, before letting ourselves in.

"So you proposed?" Fleur asks, an eyebrow raised. It was a rhetorical question.

"Will you be my maid of honour?" I blurt, and Fleur smiles. "And I'll have Angie, Alicia, Hermione and Ginny as my bridesmaids of course!"

Thankfully, they all say yes, well Ginny and Hermione haven't been asked yet, but that was for later.

"Fred and George are to be the last to know!" I inform them. "Imagine their faces, if I wait for them to realise on their own..."

"You really are evil!" Angie complements me.

"Thanks!" I grin bowing. "Now Lee, let's break into Hogwarts! Oh, I forgot ask if you like whipped cream!"

I turned and skipped out the door.

"Lee, be careful. That one is mental." I hear Alicia warn Lee.

We walk up to Hogwarts.

"So I'm marrying a criminal then?" Lee asks. I scrunch up my nose.

"I have never actually broken any laws... Last time I broke in here, it was necessary, and I was still enrolled in the school. This time, we are just visiting some old friends!" I explain to him, as he laughs.

"Creative thinking! Try explain that to the Aurors though."

I smile. "I can. Dumbledore offered me a job."

Lee's jaw hits the floor. "Really?"

"Yup. DADA. This is just my job interview. And you, my dear fiancé, are allowed to come with me."

I stroll in the door, and examine the swamp. "Still looking good."

I walk up to Dumbledore's office, and the gargoyles let me in.

We walk up the stairs and knock on the door.

"Come in."

We walk in the door, and hear the sorting hat curse.

"Language now, Mister Hat." I scold, and hear Dumbledore chuckle.

"You have the best sense of humour I have ever seen." Dumbledore informs me.

"Thanks Professor!" I reply. "May my fiancé stay for the interview?"

Dumbledores eyes widen, but he nods.

"So, as DADA isn't a subject with a permeated teacher, and seeing as our last teacher..... retired, and no one else seems to bother applying, and you do have a total of 12 O's, including one in DADA. Would you accept the job?"

"Yes, of course. We need humour at this time, and subjects are best taught with humour, it helps mark moments, to help memory. But my NEWT-"

"I know you didn't complete the exams, but I can assure you, in DADA, an exam which you did complete, your result was exemplary." Dumbledore assures me.

"Am I too young? I am only eighteen, some of the students are practically my age." I keep worrying myself.

"Yes, but despite your sense of humour, you know what is right, and what is wrong. You aren't petty, but you aren't a pushover. You'll fight for what is right."

"I accept." I decide.

After that, Lee and I apparate back to Diagon Alley, and go up to the flat. The minute we get into bed, we black out.

We wake up early, get changed, and go down to the shop. Well, I do, Lee went to visit his parents.

I stroll into the shop humming, and spot Fred.

"Oi, Gred? I got a job as DADA professor at Hogwarts. Is that okay? I will still help at the shop, after school."

Fred nods, before squinting at my hand. "What is on your hand? Your finger, to be precise."

I smile. "I dunno, you got to figure it out yourself!"

Still humming, I skip to my desk.

"Let's see....." I mumble, and start planning the making of a new product.

George leans over my shoulder while I am doing it.

"What is on your finger Xandria?" George inquires. Fred goes up behind him.

"I dunno... just an engagement-"

I didn't get to finish that sentence. Fleur, Angie and Alicia are crouching, holding cameras. My other two thirds look stunned.

"Your faces..." I stutter, not controlling my laughter. Angie, Fleur and Alicia start cackling.

"You are engaged?" Fred whispers.

"How long?" George murmurs.

"Where is Lee?" Fred orders.

"Why didn't you tell us?" George asks.

"That's why! Your faces would be priceless..... And they are!" I exclaim.

"Did anyone else know?" they question in unison.

I grin. "Everyone. Though I didn't tell Dad, Bill and Charlie personally, but you were told before Percy! His reaction will be the best. I am the only one of the Weasley's he was talking to, and I sort of tortured him."

I grin sheepishly.

Fred and George are grinning also.

"So, do you want to come with me to tell Percy?"