The party pt2

Liza POV

"Bye Gabbie!" I shouted as Gabbie shut my car door.

She waved.
I turned on my car and started to think of the party

Ugh stop thinking of the party! If you think of it again I swear to god Elizabeth koshy I will not go!

As I started my car I got a text from Gabbie.

GABBIE:
"Hey sorry for not telling you about inviting Carly and Zane. That was a pretty shitty thing to do, because I really wanted to just hang with you xo"

I smile.

LIZA:
"Yea it's ok, we can at least hang at the party?"

GABBIE:
"ok..I hope ya know there are some cute guys going ;))"

I laugh.

LIZA:
"To cute Gabbie. Anyway see you there.. And wait..where is it anyway?"

GABBIE:
"oh yea lol it's at 34 burbin ale dr. See ya bby"

I turn off my phone and start to drive home. On the way I grab a toothbrush at cvs cause..well..you know.

At cvs I end up grabbing 5 different pairs of nail polish and shampoo and body scrub.

Liza you are gonna go poor if you keep spending money like this..OH that's right! I need an outfit for tonig-

damn it Liza. You did it again. Well I'll give you one more chance.

As I leave the store I look around on my phone for some malls.

"There's got to be malls in cali" I said out loud to myself.

"Malls in LA California" I spoke into my phone and looked for directions.

"Showing malls in LA California" Siri spoke in that creepy robot voice.

I jumped into my car and drove to the mall.

(Time lapse)

7:30pm

As I put on my skin tight jumper that was all black, I smile.

"Nice." I whispered.

I put my hair up in a bun and put on some heels and walked over to my dresser.

I grabbed my necklace that had the Texas star on it and put it on.

"Nice again Liza, keep it going."

I laugh at my self.

And finally I put my red lipstick on that my mother gave me in my 16th birthday and walked out on time.

"7:58? I guess I'll probably get there at 8:15?" I said to myself.

I pulled into the address Gabbie texted me and I got out.

"omg Liza you look cute AF". Gabbie said as she got out the passages seat of someone's car.

"Aw thanks babe, so do you." I said as I stared at the mystery car.