Don't Follow The Screams

I know some of you said no to a male POV and some said yes & I say sorry to those who said no! Honestly, if you hate it I'm sorry but I love writing in guys POV, and I really wanted to do it in this story! Just to clear things up, THIS STORY WILL ALWAYS BE IN KATES POV UNLESS IT SPECIFICALLY SAYS "MICAH" OR "NATHANIELS" POV! get it got it good :D

==========================================================================

Micah's POV

I entered my fathers study without so much as a knock. His head didn't rise from his concentration on whatever was on his desk when I walked in. I waited in front of him, when he didn't acknowledge me, I slammed my hands down on his desk.

Continuing to infuriate me, he wrote something on a paper then spoke, "I see you are back, still angry."

Throwing my hands into the air, I yelled, "Damn right I'm still angry! She won't die!"

He chuckled, the old, wrinkling man chuckled. I felt my eyes started to stir as I felt myself getting angrier. He was always belittling me, making me feel like I was so far below him. I guess power did that to a man, especially a man with no woman to love.

He had become overly bitter over the years, treating me and my siblings with a hardened facade. When we had company from other royal kingdoms, or during the balls held he would act like the loving father I once knew.

But it was fake. He didn't even shed a tear when my sister was killed. He could care less that his daughter was dead, he only cared about the prophecy. The prophecy was a load of shit in my opinion but my opinion didn't matter in the least.

I clutched my hands, trying to contain my anger. I wanted to punch the old man's lights out, but instead I took my right hand and in a quick motion, swept everything off his desk making it crash 20 feet across the room and into a bookcase.

He didn't flinch. He continued to stare down at his now empty desk. Satisfied, I turned on my heel and began walking out of the room. When he rose from his desk, I felt it. His authority as king radiating off of him.

It forced me to stop walking, he was pushing it towards me so hard. But it was when he spoke that I was forced to my knees. "Micah. I will not stand for this behavior any longer. You will be king in little time, that is it."

The only way I could speak was through clenched teeth, "Why? So I can become a bitter old man like you?"

His power made my ears ring, it choked me. "GET OUT OF MY OFFICE."

The hold on me was released and I regained my composure, strolling out of the room with my head up. As I was walking out, I practically ran into Greyson. He pulled his head back and put his hands up, "Woah bro, what was that about? I felt dad from five rooms away."

I grunted, "What do you think?"

Starting to walk away, my younger brother followed on my heels. "So I take it the human is giving you problems?"

She filled my head and I immediately wanted to feed. I hated her. She's weak and breakable. Why couldn't she just die? Katherine. Such a little bitch. I finally replied to Greyson as we rounded a corner and approached the grand staircase. "Problems is an understatement."

He replied, "Maybe you should give up on the idea of killing her, you do know it could create war."

I huffed, "Your faith in me is pathetic, Greyson."

I walked into the kitchen and threw open the refridgerator, searching for a blood bag. Grabbing one, I tore a corner open began drinking. The warm, thick liquid ran down my throat, instantly bringing  ease to the burning sensation filling my body.