Chapter 36: Here we are

I Fell in love with him. But i'm glad, so glad, that he officaly likes me. All I need is patience with him. After a few months, I'll maybe even be able to handle his anger issues.

If we don't break-up by then...

I shake the idea out of my mind and look up, to see Jack, still staring at me, worried.

"what ?"

"I don't Know, I thought that you were different. I didn't think that you would fall for Grayson ! Yes, he may never admit that he has a thing with a girl or holds her hand in public usually, but that's still Gray, we're talking about!" he responds, tearfully.

"Don't you see that he's changing ? You have no idea what Gray and I been through before coming at this point" I reply, locking gaze with him.

"Charlotte, trust me, I know him ! This is going to end up wrong. So wrong. You're such a beautiful girl that deserves a great boy.."

"Jack.. I.. he's a great boy"

He shake his head slowly, ducking his head and walks towards his room. I have to be prepared for all the hate Gray and I will have.

I feel a rush of adrenaline in my whole body at the thought of Grayson and I.

There is nothing stopping us, anymore. We're together.

I feel my phone ringing, and pick up without looking at the ID caller, "Hello ?" I hear sobbs through the phone. What the ?

"Sofía ? What's wrong ?"

"h-hey Charlotte. I miss you so much.."

"I miss you too! But what happened ?"

"Ethan and I...he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore...", She gasps.

"W-What ?"

"We used to fight lately..He was being very distant and didn't want to tell me anything. I was the only one talking on the phone or on skype and he wouldn't listen to anything I said...I-I was trying to get him busy or something, I swear ! I wasn't being selfish ! B-but he clearly didn't want me to get him busy...So I asked him if he wanted to talk about his f-father. Then he snapped.”

She gasps again, before speaking up again, “He told me he wasn't well at All and that he thought it was selfish of me to try to ignore this problem for such a long time..I-I snapped too and shouted on him..It happened a few days ago..I called him today to apologize but he was still so distant so I snapped again and he...he..he straight up told me that he couldn't bare me anymore and that he was done w-w-with me" I hear her take a deep breath, "F-fuck, I miss Ethan already. I miss him so, so, much"

"Oh my god",I whisper, "Listen, Ethan doesn't mean it. He's a happy, Nice, cool man usually and he really likes you. It's just hard for him right now and if you were here, in his arms, he would be okay. Everyone is just so far away. His family must be far, Grayson doesn't want to talk about it, you're far and-"

"I-is it my fault ? I mean, Am I making him more sad than he already is ?" She sobs, "I want him to be happy or to feel better...if I don't cause any type of happiness and only sadness, perhaps, I should just-"

"No, no,no. You're not going anywhere. All you can do is leave him a message where you explain that you're sorry, you only want him to be happy and that you don't want to cause any type of bad feeling..just tell him what's on your heart. Wait until tomorow morning, the time he cools down" I reply, running my hand through my hair.

With that being said, She thanks me, I try to cheer her a bit up and we hang up.

God. I just hope Ethan is okay.