22 - Fan Fiction, Fluffy Unicorns & Explaining 'Aint Nobody Got Time For That'

I took a deep breath in after reading yet another exciting chapter of the most recent fan fiction I had found on my reading website and rested my head on the pillow, not being able to control all the feels that the chapter had caused. Why are feels so hard to control?

“Hey, Kay bay, how are you feeling?” Louis said stepping into the room. I stared at him wide eyed. The story was about him, and I had just found out something and I did not feel comfortable with him around. We were about to have a serious conversation about it.

“Sorry to come until now, they did not let us come in earlier,” Liam explained, entering the room with Harry and making me lose my focus from the Doncaster boy who had a very dirty mind in my opinion. Harry was carrying a big fluffy unicorn and my eyes immediately diverted from him to it.

It was so cute and fluffy and…ah!

“Why were Zayn and Niall here before then?” I questioned as my eyes never left the gorgeous unicorn that was just a few feet away from me. I stared dreamily at it and I could almost hear it call my name. Oh sweet unicorn, I will be with you soon enough!

Harry noticed my awe for the stuffed mythical animal and walked over to me, with a goofy grin on his face. He knew exactly the reaction he was going to get from me.

Niall and Zayn had left to eat something –because I had forced them to- with Sophia who entered the room a few minutes after I said once again I was just fine. I was actually relieved to see her there. If not, they would probably try to ask me again and I was not going to answer a third time.

“They refused to leave the room,” Liam explained as he took a seat in the small couch on the corner, next to Louis. I nodded in understanding as I saw him getting comfortable and looked back at Harry. Well, I actually looked back at the fluffy goodness. It made me feel so much better already and I had not even grabbed it and squeezed it!

“You are so much alike to that girl from the minions’ movie, what is it called?” Liam mused as he stared into the nothing trying to recall the name of the movie.

“Despicable Me?” Harry offered.

“Yup, that one,” Liam said, popping the p and then giggling and looking as cute as a puppy. Some things never change.

Harry got next to me and handed me the fluffy beautiful unicorn and I immediately hugged it, hiding my face in it. Ah, just as great as I thought it would feel.

“I think her name is Agnes.”

“Shut up about that already, Liam, would you?” Louis grunted annoyed.

I was about to watch, quite entertained, the comeback Liam was going to give to Louis when Harry spoke to me. He was actually taking advantage of the fact that they were talking and not paying attention to us anymore. “I’m really sorry for making you faint, Kay.” He was leaning into me and I could smell the mint flavored toothpaste we used.

“It was not your fault, Harry.”

“Yes, it was. I had no idea I had spun you that long or whatever it was that got you so dizzy.” I listened to him as I rested my head on my gorgeous unicorn but slowly got into a trance with the comfortableness of my fluffy animal. “I was just messing around. I never meant to hurt you. I-I am so sorry, Kay.”

I got out of my trance and looked up to him, confused. Was he really blaming himself? Like, for real?

Because people normally say they blame themselves but it is just to make sure you are not mad at them. But I could see it in Harry’s face. He had the same face Liam had two years ago when he thought it was his fault I had got hit in the face.